Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Xbox 360, Revolution, PS3

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    hype, sales, etc. but hey I personally think that Xbox if it wasn't for halo and maybe xbox live that it would stay afloat
    Well they certainly didn't equal the sales of PS2 games...
    And when did I mention any of this?

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks
    I believe it was implied that the Halo series was able to sell just as well as any hyped PS2 game did. It accomplished at least that much. While there's still a big margin between Sony and M$, the Xbox is comfortably in 2nd place in the console charts. Let it rest at that.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    I think Microsoft will meet the same fate as Sega. But that's just me. Sega had it's fans, but fizzed out in the end. History can repeat right?

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks
    Not with Microsoft, if you hadn't noticed they're trying to buy the entire industry and add it to their monopoly collection. With as much money as they got, they never have a fear of bankruptcy or low interest like Nintendo does.

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Québec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    All your point are good. But as many of you have said, Specs are not worth the game we want to play. For Myself, I only have a PS2 for playing FF serie. But I am a big fan of the Metroid saga. Wish I could have both console for playing them all, But I am not a big cash holder.

Like pyoro-pyoro have said, Sometime I love to play old game. I surprise myself later playing the old 110 game on NES. never bored of the old school game.

When I have heard that Microsoft will be entering the competition with Sony & Nintendo, I have said " What the crap do they want to do" I have seen it like a threat for the gamer. They Made a Computer hiden in a console skins. They also tried to Buy Nintendo in order to make the sale more easy.

For the PS3 release, I am looking foward it. They have the good recipe for the good console. But can't hold myself to look across Nintendo too.
    Coming soon.........

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    dont underestimates specs, as anyone who owned an old genesis instead of a snes would know

when mortal kombat 2 and 3 came out, the differences between the two system was out like a sore thumb, the differences were big, so dont ignore specs it affects what game developers can work with and if you game would lag or not

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    dont underestimates specs, as anyone who owned an old genesis instead of a snes would know

when mortal kombat 2 and 3 came out, the differences between the two system was out like a sore thumb, the differences were big, so dont ignore specs it affects what game developers can work with and if you game would lag or not
    It still depended on the look of the game and in my opinion games can look good on any of the current generation's consoles Halo (2), DOA, Ninja Gaiden, Metroid, RE4 but also, MGS3, GoW, FF, etc. Sure the XboX games look better and don't have alot of aliasing but they don't hinder my gaming experience.

The other powers of a console (like memory, processor power, etc.) are more important of course...

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Québec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    sure the specs are important on a point, But the first thing commun people ask before buying a console is ; What kind of game will I be able to play.

Some other, like my friend, buy console for the style of game. As example: My friend buy a Xbox at the release with the 4 controler, The dvd remote and 2 games for 600.00$ CA. until now it was for playing with us on multiplayer games. Now we don't really play anymore, but also go play to some multiplayer Pc shop.

Also we are three to buy a PS2, And don't really play all together. We all play solo the game we want to play, and when we want to play.

My other friend have buy a PS2 for the feature of being able to read DvD movie. He also play, But not this often.

Not to be rude, But I think that the multiplayer Online feature will not be this good. OK there is some game that are too cool playing online. But personally, I think Playing in the same room that other is the best. Playing online don't alow you to Insulte you friend, Or making strategy more difficult. Unlest you've buy a headset. The other feature is the price for multiplayer/online game.

Taking Xbox live for example. You have to Pay you net connection at home first or you will not be able to connect. After that, You have to buy the game and you have to subcribe to Xbox live, thing that will boost you bill at the end of the month.

As for Playstation, Online game are free. I mean the connection. you still have to buy the game and be connected to the web, But the monthly cost is least the the other. For nintendo I don't really know about, But this will surelly be like the other...
    Coming soon.........

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast