Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9

Thread: Xbox 360, Revolution, PS3

Newbie jjharris316 may be famous one day jjharris316 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Arguments for Xbox

I think MS has alot on sony.
    First of all they are working very hard on selling many consoles in the imortant market of Japan. Microsoft has many AMAZING RPG's coming including MMORPG's. Check out this INterview from games spot:

http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/04...s_6121614.html

heres an exerpt:
    "If the current line-up [of games] in development for the next-generation Xbox was revealed," Okamoto said in the interview, "it would not only surprise users, but the entire industry. There probably wouldn't be anyone [in Japan] that would still be uninterested in buying the next-generation Xbox when they see the line-up." He called the still-under-wraps list "a powerful fleet of Japanese designers."

Microsoft is trying to focus the brunt of its attention on GAMES. And customization. It will be something which people really like playing. Also did u hear about the first real MMOFPS for XBOX NEXT.

X2 will have a year of games, consumers, developers over sony. They will have great games including Rpg from gaming greats. The Xbox live is superb and will be even more awesome on XBox 360. Including the market place, gamer card, and microtransactions.

Otaku Juggernaut may be famous one day Juggernaut may be famous one day Juggernaut's Avatar
    Thanks
    All I can say is PS3...

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    All I can say is PS3...
    You can't say more than that?

Otaku whitec may be famous one day whitec may be famous one day whitec's Avatar
    Thanks
    There is to much of a price tag on it that i will probably have to wait a few years till i can afford it. I looked into the PS3 more and i was stunned when i saw it. More powerful than a PC! Now that is power.
    Looking forward to Burst Angel Vol. 3

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    You can't say more than that?
    Hey, don't ask for too much, some people can't think that much. But yeah the power of the PS3 is suppose to be impressive, but lets hope the games made utilize these powers.

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Qu├ębec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    I only hope that they will find a way to cool the main prosessor. Maybe they should add some freon liquid into it...
    Coming soon.........

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9