Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Xbox 360 sales low in Japan.

Otaku BFmastermind may be famous one day BFmastermind may be famous one day BFmastermind's Avatar
    Thanks

Xbox 360 sales low in Japan.

I'm sure some of you out there already knew, but the reports from Famitsu magazine have reported that Microsoft sold 62,135 units of Xbox 360 in Japan during the first two days of launch between December 10 and 11. Microsoft shipped a total of 159,000 units of Xbox 360 at launch. This means only 39% of Xbox 360s were sold.

- Here are the top 3 best selling Xbox 360 titles in Japan during the first two days of launch.

1. Ridge Racer 6 (Namco) - 29,891 units
    2. Perfect Dark Zero (Microsoft) - 14,897 units
    3. Need for Speed: Most Wanted (EA) - 6,842 units

Others in Japan were waiting for the release of Dead or Alive 4 before they buy an Xbox 360. Others, are waiting for other games like Ninety nine nights and Capcom's planned 360 games to come out before they make a final decision on buying an Xbox 360.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Xbox 360 sales low in Japan.

well that explains why japanese people didn't go crazy when xbox 360 came out, they wanted to save some money to buy the good games before buying the x-box pretty smart people i must say.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah save the yen they're waiting for sony... i guarantee that much.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Otaku BFmastermind may be famous one day BFmastermind may be famous one day BFmastermind's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm not really sure what they're saving up for in Japan, especially since the release date of the ps3 is still unknown. I would wait myself before buying the 360. When I see more and better games, then I should be able to find a reason why I should go out and buy an xbox 360. The question is, how long should I wait...

Newbie Ominae Yu may be famous one day Ominae Yu may be famous one day Ominae Yu's Avatar
    In my own little place, but its Okay they know me there.
    Thanks

Until a tleat an rpg comes out that kameo game I dont think that it will be very good.
    But about the sales give it time they are all looking at the release date of the ps3 once they find out how long it is until it comes out the sales will go up.
    sigg is too tall, minor error to fix~ jaderabbit

Shinigami awate te ken wareru

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ominae Yu
    Until a tleat an rpg comes out that kameo game I dont think that it will be very good.
    But about the sales give it time they are all looking at the release date of the ps3 once they find out how long it is until it comes out the sales will go up.
    I'm not sure if rpg's are the problem. Xbox 360 has multiple rpg's coming out really soon in Japan including Blue Dragon, Lost Odessey, Lost Planet, and eN-CHANT arM. And these are all made from different well-known game developers in Japan.

Otaku raven2424 may be famous one day raven2424 may be famous one day raven2424's Avatar
    Thanks

from what i have been hearing the has been many problems with it so maybe japan does not want to waste money on a system with so many faults reported. and there saving for the PS3
    Full Metal Alchemist - Anime news information and lots of fun.
    Anime Gallery - Check out the image gallery for some cool anime pictures.
    Anime Forums - Join my anime forums and help us grow while talking about what you love best anime!

Newbie Tivles of Light may be famous one day Tivles of Light may be famous one day Tivles of Light's Avatar
    Thanks

what kind of faults are you talking about. i dont have an Xbox360 so i wouldnt reallly know if there are faults. but are there major ones or not?

Don't ever believe you dont deserve what you desire

<3 eternally TOL

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast