Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Xbox 360 sales low in Japan.

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Xbox 360 sales low in Japan.

Probobly waiting until the good games come out like DOA4 you can fight as Master Chief.

Otaku Wobbuffetking may be famous one day Wobbuffetking may be famous one day
    Thanks

Oh they are major alright. One of the bigger faults can be viewed here (http://spong.com/detail/news.asp?pri...3&cb=0.6424633) there's a video included along with it also.

I'm not very surprised that the Xbox 360 didn't do well in Japan. And in a sense, I don't blame the Japanese for not liking the 360. There didn't seem to be no killer apps released along side the 360 and the delay of Dead or Alive 4 really hurt the systems sales.
    Too cool for a sig.

Newbie Soul_HunterX may be famous one day Soul_HunterX may be famous one day Soul_HunterX's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, none of the launch titles were system sellers in the first place(especaily in japan) With about 3 quarters of 360s still in stock, microsoft might be doing a little better, but nothing to get excited about. The Japanese are still probably waiting for sony and nintendo.
    Signature deleted by Hassun.
    READ THE RULES!

Newbie Kyzicranbzy may be famous one day Kyzicranbzy may be famous one day Kyzicranbzy's Avatar
    Thanks

Um, I'm apologize my kin hates Macintosh so much?

Real Eyes Realize Real Lies.

champion of all champions banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03's Avatar
    Thanks

i think.. japanese is more addicted in other games than in xbox,,,
    but i need you here tonight
    i need you here inside
    i need you here tonight
    i really really need you here tonight

Shibuya Crosser Onizuka may be famous one day Onizuka may be famous one day Onizuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BFmastermind
    I'm not really sure what they're saving up for in Japan, especially since the release date of the ps3 is still unknown. I would wait myself before buying the 360. When I see more and better games, then I should be able to find a reason why I should go out and buy an xbox 360. The question is, how long should I wait...
    i agree with this i had a pre order but decided to sell it due to the fact that there werent any games that i really wanted to play, launch titles were just mediocre IMO

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks

I kinda expected that, I mean Microsoft is trying to do what some have called impossible and that is topple Sony in its on backyard, I mean with the amount of leverage that Sony and Nintendo have in Japan, I figured this would happen, I think what the japanese market needs is incredibly good games, because it seems like the market is saturated with crap and so there hasn't been anything that has really jumpstarted the market, but we will wait and see, remember all this is, is Microsoft taking one foot into the doorway of Japan.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

AO shady bystander Comboling Champion bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KnightofNi
    I kinda expected that, I mean Microsoft is trying to do what some have called impossible and that is topple Sony in its on backyard, I mean with the amount of leverage that Sony and Nintendo have in Japan, I figured this would happen, I think what the japanese market needs is incredibly good games, because it seems like the market is saturated with crap and so there hasn't been anything that has really jumpstarted the market, but we will wait and see, remember all this is, is Microsoft taking one foot into the doorway of Japan.
    Guess u can do anythin with mony, but the origs r always betr than copiers
    Kastelic's creation

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast