Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Xbox 360 shots

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks

Xbox 360 shots

http://engadget.com/entry/1234000490042605/

These popped up in the last few days. If you go to gamespot and other places you can see better pictures which were listed as "possible rumours" but are looking more and more like this is really what its going to look like. We'll know for sure this Thursday as MTV is airing that special unveiling it. Now I just wanna see what the PS3 is gonna look like. I'm getting both anyways lol. But the more I see of screenshots it looks like both systems will have essentially identical graphics. So this time really its going to depend on what games come out for which one (so the exclusives) and who can own the online arena (which Xbox is pwning right now but Sony just needs to actually try and they can do ok its not THAT hard lol)

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    The new box, its so different, wow it looks cool, but i think PS3 is going to sell better, nice round glimmer of hope, and i heard a rumor about the new Console of Nintendo, is it true.

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Their new xbox live 3. 0 plan looks great and is really more organized this time. You make a point Cybergig, xbox has shown the best results when dealing with online play. I saw a commercial(or maybe it was a show) with celebrities talking about it and about how they were playing halo 2 on it. But they said they wouldn't show it until this thursday.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah its supposed to be more community based and I think it'll use a lot of the stuff they showed at E3 last year and were supposed to put on the current live but I guess the hardware couldn't handle it, like all the video chat ect (which makes sense why there is a camera in that picture)

but yeah again I'll get both systems because I love certain games on each. And I know PS3 will have a monster 3rd party backing with everybody and there brother making games for it. I wish both systems well and hope they have a good library for each I think they learned there lessons from seeing how Xbox did live and can make something similar surely. They just need to get some software developer to do it for them rather than trying it themselves :\

and yes for the revolution its got all kinds of rumours around it (nintendo's new console) we'll have to wait till E3 though since all there are is a bunch of rumours currently

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks
    360 controller

And the remote

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    From the pictures I'd have to say I was wrong in thinking that the "360" part was the consoles weight.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks
    I still won't buy an X-Box, not untill it's the only console on the market, I'll just keep buying Sony Products.

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KenX
    360 controller

And the remote

Why didn't they change the controller to a smaller thing, cuz the old was too big, and a little ones are better, look at ps2.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast