Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Xbox 360 shots

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aceman67
    I still won't buy an X-Box, not untill it's the only console on the market, I'll just keep buying Sony Products.

wow cop your foot off then its like saying your sticking with steak and wont buy chicken cause you hate the people. In the end your only hurting yourself but hey I used to be just like you when the last one came out so you'll grow out of it. Theres no point being some companies brainwashed follower. Its why I just get all the ones that are good. And I go through phases since right now my PC and PS2 are collecting dust while I'm on the box, then something'll come out and I'll switch over for awhile

and btw your sigs insanely got too much in it. Trim it or I'll have to and I do a horrible job trimming peoples sigs and they never like it. so you really dont want me to do it
    Last edited by Cybergig1; May 10, 2005 at 06:14 AM.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Otaku xotix may be famous one day xotix may be famous one day xotix's Avatar
    Thanks
    sorry aceman have to agree with cybergig. it never hurts to check out competition.

as for the pictures, i'm liking what i see in terms of looks. does any one know when its gonna cost and how much?? or even a hint.

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xotix
    sorry aceman have to agree with cybergig. it never hurts to check out competition.

as for the pictures, i'm liking what i see in terms of looks. does any one know when its gonna cost and how much?? or even a hint.
    we'll have to wait, they'll unveil it on MTV thursday but I dunno if they'll tell those details. I'm hoping at E3 next week or whenever it is that they will announce at least a date

Otaku xotix may be famous one day xotix may be famous one day xotix's Avatar
    Thanks
    yea i keep hearing that, when on thursday?? during what show and what time??

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    Not so sure if the new image is hot. Being an XBOX fan though, I'm sure I will eventually pick it up. Interesting that they are going with a grey color instead of the black and green trademark. It just doesnt feel XBOXy to me.

Thanks
    it actually seems more white, thats a bad picture (they snuck that pic using a cameraphone afterall) from other pictures it looks more white/silverish than dull grey. But I dunno we should get a good shot Thursday. no idea on time it will be its own special though, just watch that night I'm sure they'll have commercials for it

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks
    I believe the reason that the 360 is plain in appearance is because there are plans to relase various skins for the console. This will allow the owner to customise, or rather personalize the console. In my opinon, I think thats a cheap way of dealing with a lack of design imagination, but I'm sure that if this is Microsofts intention, the consumer will jump on the banwagon. I heard this theory on G4 last night on Attack of the Show (AOTS). They might pick up more info soon because it's a video game network, so I would watch AOTS or G4TV.com(the show).

Thanks
    yeah your right about the skins they show a picture of it on ourcolony.net and you can find it allover the net now. I'm not sure what all the skin will cover all the pics show so far is that it goes around the power button, but who knows may cover the whole console, I have a vinyl on mine now so anythings possible. But you know how it is people love pimping their "rides" lol

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast