Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Xbox 360 shots

Newbie LordGdawg may be famous one day LordGdawg may be famous one day LordGdawg's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think IGN said the price will be around $250 to $300 but this is just speculation on their part.We will have to wait till thursday to see I guess...also to the guy that said he'll only buy sony products; your allowed that choice but remember competition is good for everyone especially the consumer.I wish God of war would come out for the xbox but a sony branch made it so it will never see the light of day on the xbox.Thank heavens I had a PS2 to play it on.Similarly if Ionly had a PS2 I would have missed out on Halo1 and 2.
    Anyway to each his own; but I love when new consoles come out.It gets me so excited about gaming oh the possibilites!

What is this "outside" of which you speak?

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    here's a better view from the front people...

and here's the link to the vertical position here

From what you can see, the system's color is a silverish white.

It can stand up vertically, like the ps2.

Also, it has no controller ports. That is because the new controllers will be wireless. You can see the wireless IR or radio reciever on the lower left (little black thing next to memory card slot).

I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes...or would I?
    Last edited by False Truth; May 10, 2005 at 03:08 PM.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    Eh the up close look makes it look a little better in my opinion and the various skins is a plus, but not so keen on the wireless controls ye, but then again I havent tried it. For anyone who has is it that much better than wired?

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Delerium
    but not so keen on the wireless controls ye, but then again I havent tried it. For anyone who has is it that much better than wired?
    I use a Wavebird wireless controller for my GameCube and it's fantastic. The only drawback is the lack of a rumble feature, but that gives long battery life.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Newbie LordGdawg may be famous one day LordGdawg may be famous one day LordGdawg's Avatar
    Thanks
    I got the Logitech wireless controllers for both Xbox and Ps2...no problems here.

What is this "outside" of which you speak?

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybergig1
    wow cop your foot off then its like saying your sticking with steak and wont buy chicken cause you hate the people. In the end your only hurting yourself but hey I used to be just like you when the last one came out so you'll grow out of it. Theres no point being some companies brainwashed follower. Its why I just get all the ones that are good. And I go through phases since right now my PC and PS2 are collecting dust while I'm on the box, then something'll come out and I'll switch over for awhile

and btw your sigs insanely got too much in it. Trim it or I'll have to and I do a horrible job trimming peoples sigs and they never like it. so you really dont want me to do it
    The Only 3 xbox-exclusive games that I actually liked came out or are coming out on the PC (KOTOR, KOTOR 2, and Fable).

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    well with that being the case and if you dont like live guess I can see your reason.

btw guys it airs at 9:30 Thursday night for those wanting to see

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by mega
    I believe the reason that the 360 is plain in appearance is because there are plans to relase various skins for the console. This will allow the owner to customise, or rather personalize the console. In my opinon, I think thats a cheap way of dealing with a lack of design imagination, but I'm sure that if this is Microsofts intention, the consumer will jump on the banwagon. I heard this theory on G4 last night on Attack of the Show (AOTS). They might pick up more info soon because it's a video game network, so I would watch AOTS or G4TV.com(the show).
    you just took the words out of my mouth dame your good

Do to others as you see fit

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast