Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Xbox 360 shots

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Delerium
    Eh the up close look makes it look a little better in my opinion and the various skins is a plus, but not so keen on the wireless controls ye, but then again I havent tried it. For anyone who has is it that much better than wired?
    Let me straighten things out here because not all wireless controllers are good.

Lets look at IR(infra red) controllers for a minute. ...

This controller is sort of good when there is only one person playing. But when there is more than one playing, that's when the problem starts. Because it's an IR receiver, it won't be able to tell the difference between controller 1 and controller 2. So that means u can take over controller 1's controls certain times and vice versa. Also, with this controller, the receiver has to be directly parallel to the controller itself, which means you can barely move your hands around, because if you do, it wont read from the controller. To save you the trouble of reading...DONT BUY IR WIRELESS

Now, lets look at the radio wireless controller....

This model is the best of wireless. It functions on radio frequencies which means multiple players can play as long as they set their controller to different frequencies, otherwise, they're cheating. You can move your controller just about anywhere and still play. Some have frequency ranges of up to 100 feet before not working anymore, some have even gone to the bathroom with them and calimed they still work....that's good.
    The controllers like this are the gamecube's wireless wavebird(only one not with a rumble feature), pelican wireless(best one for xbox), and logitech wireless(best for ps2). All 3 are radio wireless and have had great reviews. I have a pelican for xbox myself. To save you the trouble of reading...BUY RADIO WIRELESS

The only thing is, they aren't cheap. The logitech ones are 70 bucks. The pelicans ones are a good 30 dollars. and the gamecube wavebird is 30 as well. So you will have to add from either 10 dollars more to 50 dollars more for a wireless controller, but when you do have it, you will find out its more useful than it appears.

TODAY AT 9:30(8:30 for me)
    Last edited by False Truth; May 12, 2005 at 03:18 PM.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    they didn't name specs on the show but it seems like the wireless controllers may be bluetooth not sure. Matt Leto (Zyos) was playing Perfect Dark Zero and I didn't see him complaining about any controller lag n whatnot so they looked like they responded quite well. That car game demo it was showing was insane!

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    The game previews that looked good was, the car game(didn't catch the title, maybe need for speed?), Madden 06, Quake 4, That Tom clancy game, and Kameo.

Also, did anyone happen to catch the name of that game they previewed that looked like doom? It was called Armaggedon something....

Tiger Woods and that one crime game looked questionable. In tiger woods they showed too much of the grass and golfball and in the other game it didn't look like in game graphics.

Also, the controller looked comfortable and I didn't see anyone looking like they didn't like it.
    Last edited by False Truth; May 12, 2005 at 07:19 PM.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    yep just found out the car game was that new "Need for Speed Most Wanted" game. It looks sleek, I still think 2 days to vegas looks insane IF those are in game graphics, I hope for our sakes that ALL next gen games look like this for all consoles

I mean c'mon this is SICK and I pray to the game gods that all new systems do this, they use these screenshots for both the Xbox and PS3
    http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/7...g_2745048.html
    http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/7...g_2745060.html
    http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/7...g_2745066.html
    http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/7...g_2745064.html

also the guy at EB I know who is a huge nintendo fan was nagging me on and on about how the next nintendo was going to really compete because quote unquote it was just like the new systems and not all kiddy. So I dunno guess we'll have to see on that as I have no idea no news has ever come out about the Revolution

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Yeah, two days to Vegas looks...amazing.
    I hope we'll hear/see something very interesting about the other new consoles in the near future (like at E3 or something).

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Today i saw the three new consoles on Game Kings, Ps3, they say it looks like a Fhoto Camera, and they gave the new console of Nintendo the best design.

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybergig1
    yep just found out the car game was that new "Need for Speed Most Wanted" game. It looks sleek, I still think 2 days to vegas looks insane IF those are in game graphics, I hope for our sakes that ALL next gen games look like this for all consoles

I mean c'mon this is SICK and I pray to the game gods that all new systems do this, they use these screenshots for both the Xbox and PS3
    http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/7...g_2745048.html
    http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/7...g_2745060.html
    http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/7...g_2745066.html
    http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/7...g_2745064.html
    Hell yeah. The PS3 game pics of Demonik Here: Link Aren't really that good IMO, which is a big let down for me. But I still have hope for it. I watched the revealing of the new Xbox and liked what I saw, but there wern't enough Game shots. I still had some unanswered questions, There were no words on if The New Xbox is going to be backward capable.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KenX
    Hell yeah. The PS3 game pics of Demonik Here: Link Aren't really that good IMO, which is a big let down for me. But I still have hope for it. I watched the revealing of the new Xbox and liked what I saw, but there wern't enough Game shots. I still had some unanswered questions, There were no words on if The New Xbox is going to be backward capable.
    If perfect dark zero was made for xbox 1, then it is backwards compatible, because that was the only game being played, and it looked nearly finished from the show(at least the multiplayer did).

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast