Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: XBox news

Otaku Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79's Avatar
    Thanks

XBox news

I heard that Tekken 5 is going to be released on XBox. Is it true? Because I absolutely love tekken, but I'm stuck with a crummy XBox instead of PS2. Anyway, they said something else about namco releasing Tekken 5 on all consoles. Is this really true. Because I really need to know.

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: XBox news

No word on an Xbox version as to my knowledge. Only a PS2 and arcade version of Tekken 5 exist.

A new Tekken 5 arcade game will be coming out in japan called Tekken 5: Dark Ressurection, and will probably make its way overseas if it's any consolation. :\

Otaku GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan's Avatar
    Thanks

I have also read of this, however its never been confirmed but as Namco and Bandai are meant to merge this september it could all be changed.Jan

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

if Tekken 5 is going to be released on X-box
    then it would have heavy competition from the new DoA game
    I love my girlfriend.

Otaku GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan's Avatar
    Thanks

Tekken is over rated, its not innovative and its simply re vamped ever few years fantastic and as for DOA wow look at those polygon's bounce wooot perfect title for the average joe who cant get a girl friend right?
    They may look pretty but they dont quite beat street fighte, guilter gear or bloody roar do they quite frankly i hate the Xbox 1 because it targeted the mainstream average joe, casual gamer and they better no repeat this mistake on the 360.Jan

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GamesTesterJan
    Tekken is over rated, its not innovative and its simply re vamped ever few years fantastic and as for DOA wow look at those polygon's bounce wooot perfect title for the average joe who cant get a girl friend right?
    They may look pretty but they dont quite beat street fighte, guilter gear or bloody roar do they quite frankly i hate the Xbox 1 because it targeted the mainstream average joe, casual gamer and they better no repeat this mistake on the 360.Jan
    Hey. DOA is a good game, every other fighting game I've ever played is WAY too slow paced to keep my attention, and I'd rather not have to memorize a shit long string of buttons to do a little energy blast thingy in street fighter or GG, or whatever, Xbox wasn't a bad system at all and if you've looked at any news regarding the 360 you'll see some titles even elite flamers will enjoy as well as hardcore and average gamers.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

when it comes to speed, the SoulCalibur series triumphs over all 3D fightering games
    Tekken is one of the slowest fighting games I've ever played (even Tekken 4)
    I have a short attention span and I like my 3D fighters fast-paced
    I love my girlfriend.

Thanks

360 sounds more promising as they have "Mistwalker" and the original development of chrono trigger and as fare as keeping track i work for them no need to fill in the blanks for me. i just dont like the Xbox 1 thats all.
    Tecmo is only decent for Ninja Gaiden and Monster Rancher i've not been impressed with anything else like there DOA beach volleyball yuck.Jan

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast