Thread: Xbox Question

Newbie AUanimefan may be famous one day AUanimefan may be famous one day AUanimefan's Avatar
    Thanks

Xbox Question

Does anyone knw if u can use the communicator headset for ppl on the same system? What im wondering is if u can use the headsets to communicate to ppl on the same system but ur not on Live or playin a system link game. This is for Halo 2. If anyone can give me an immediate answer then plz IM me or PM me. Thanks

thanx for the sig KayJayFromAust

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AUanimefan
    Does anyone knw if u can use the communicator headset for ppl on the same system? What im wondering is if u can use the headsets to communicate to ppl on the same system but ur not on Live or playin a system link game. This is for Halo 2. If anyone can give me an immediate answer then plz IM me or PM me. Thanks

uhm that sounds rather senseless. As if your on the "same" box then he's got to be right next to you. Why in the world do you need to use the communicator? and no it doesn't work. Only on live or via system link

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Newbie AUanimefan may be famous one day AUanimefan may be famous one day AUanimefan's Avatar
    Thanks
    i knw that it was a rather ridiculous idea but my dad wanted to knw anyways. Thanx for the reply

thanx for the sig KayJayFromAust

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    ah good deal, cause I was like ^_^;;;;

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.