Thread: Xbox360 vs. PS3

Otaku Silenced_Shadow may be famous one day Silenced_Shadow's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Xbox360 vs. PS3

Now I am not putting down any interests that you people may have but Xbox 360 is going to suck comared to Ps3. Granted Xbox will have awesome graphics Ps3's will be so much better if not the same. But the real kicker is to me that Microsoft is releasing Halo3 the day Ps3 is coming out. Though Halo has many fans when Ps3 is released Advent children the game (omg my fantasy !) is going to be a premier game like the day after. And my boys at SQUARE ENIX will so does anybody think that Microsoft is cheap or being smart ? (Oh and i heard some pretty good things about the new Nintendo but thats not the subject .)

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Xbox360 vs. PS3

Why are there so many of these threads?!

Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!

By the way... Has the world forgotten about Nintendo? Not that I'm a Nintendo fan, but why's everybody asking about the 360 vs. the PS3? Nintendo's not the topic, but it should be! After all, at least it would be a change from all these 360/PS3 threads.
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

PS3 all the way, dudes. I guess they are being both cheap and smart. Nintendo is cool, too.

Otaku Silenced_Shadow may be famous one day Silenced_Shadow's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange 216
    Why are there so many of these threads?!

Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!

By the way... Has the world forgotten about Nintendo? Not that I'm a Nintendo fan, but why's everybody asking about the 360 vs. the PS3? Nintendo's not the topic, but it should be! After all, at least it would be a change from all these 360/PS3 threads.
    Yes true true i do after all admire Nintendo too .

Otaku Pig Blaster Champion anime_fantasy may be famous one day anime_fantasy may be famous one day anime_fantasy's Avatar
    somewhere in Ontario....um....wait or was it Nunavut
    Thanks

ooo goo nintendo 64 but i think ps3 might be better thats how it goes the newest one is the best but it might have just as much problems as the 360 does
    being a bunny is hard work

Otaku Foreshadow may be famous one day Foreshadow may be famous one day Foreshadow's Avatar
    Thanks

Nintendo's great. It just hasn't come out with a hugely popular system for a while now. I like the gamecube, but it isn't near as popular as the PS2 and Xbox. I have the PS2, Gamecube, N64, and the PS1.
    Anyways, I'm in favor of the PS3. I'm not really sure what I think about Microsoft at the moment.>< New machines always come with lots of bugs...so maybe they'll be worked out....maybe not.
    Last edited by Foreshadow; Nov 25, 2005 at 07:55 PM.

---DaRe tO bE nO oNe BuT yOuRsElF---
    {My Blogsite: RR+CV}

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Considering that while the Xbox 360 is in short supply on the store shelf, the PS3 is still nothing more then a glossy brochure. And until that changes, there is no rational comparisons to be made, no review to read, and nothing to debate about (unless you want to talk about vapor-ware...)

Moving to the Sensory Pleasure Forum...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks

Not even worth moving.

We don't do console wars. Period.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.