Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Xenosaga 2

Otaku kryptonic may be famous one day kryptonic may be famous one day kryptonic's Avatar
    Thanks

Xenosaga 2

Is there anybody else exicted about this game?

I know it's not coming out till Febuary but I can't wait for it to be released.
    When you're caught between Good and Evil, Make them both suffer.

Otaku Purplefire may be famous one day Purplefire may be famous one day Purplefire's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am, even thought the first one was even difficult for me, those monster things were creepy! But yeah the main character looks way better, the only thing i didnt like is that Cosmos looks way different, i hate how she looks in the 2nd one.

80% Evil l 5% Insane l 15% Addict l 0% Lack of Guinea Pigs
    lAnime TalklAnime OnlinelOtaku BoardslMini Tokyo

Otaku Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love's Avatar
    Thanks
    I cant wait I have one saved game where my chars a normal and a nother where I super charged them with a game shark I cant wait I'm gonna have a early copy

(I'm gonna work at Game Stop wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot)
    Tom: Maybe we are a supreme being who was having self identity problems.
    Luis: Find yourself a women who loves video games as much as you do and you'll have have problems.

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    CAnt wait for that game to come out. Xenosaga was fun to play.

Newbie RoninJinn may be famous one day RoninJinn may be famous one day RoninJinn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Going to be an amazing game. I cant wait either!

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    This game is going to be great. I loved Xenosaga, aside from the cutscenes every three seconds. That game was one of the best RPGs I've played since... well, since Xenogears. It's a shame that they can't 'officially' admit that the two games are directly related.

Oh, speaking of Xenogears for just a sec, does anyone know where I can get a copy of Xenogears: Perfect Works?

Newbie pookie9 may be famous one day pookie9 may be famous one day pookie9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, I haven't really played the first Xenosaga, but there's one cheap in my local game store so i'm planning on picking it up, since there's all this hype about Xenosaga 2 coming soon (Gotta play the first one before the second right? Of course!) And my friends say Xenosaga is great aside from the cutscenes every so often, so I hope this'll be a good investment for me XD!

Rou
    Otaku Rou may be famous one day Rou may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I heard that the entire Xenosaga seris is basically like an anime, allowing you a few battles and very straightforward controls and stuff. People say it's mostly composed of movies and cutscenes, thus the anime bit.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast