Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Xenosaga 2

Newbie AznDriftRaC3R may be famous one day AznDriftRaC3R may be famous one day AznDriftRaC3R's Avatar
    Thanks
    I was looking forward to it, but I heard from those who had played the import version that it was lacking compared to the first one... hope it's not true, I'll probably still play it anyway.

Newbie Myojin-Kenji may be famous one day Myojin-Kenji may be famous one day Myojin-Kenji's Avatar
    Thanks
    Im excited, can't wait to see what they have done to it. Xenosaga I was awesome.

I bet you my party is going to consist of (most used party members) Jin, Shion and CHAOS

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rou
    I heard that the entire Xenosaga seris is basically like an anime, allowing you a few battles and very straightforward controls and stuff. People say it's mostly composed of movies and cutscenes, thus the anime bit.
    That's not quite correct. There is a lot of storytelling, but battles are plentiful for those who want them. All they have to do is use the simulators. Besides, the story-related battles are often intense and challenging.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2