Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Xenosaga 2 not looking too good

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks

Xenosaga 2 not looking too good

According to a numerous amount of low scores around 5 and 6, Xenosaga 2 didn't turn out to be all that it was supposed to be. Hopefully this doesn't happen with Xenosaga 3, or they will scratch the whole 6 episode project because of low sales and/or scores. But then again, they might just release all of the games regardless of scores or sales, just like the case with the Dot Hack games. I want to know what you guys think about the future of the series and also how you guys liked the game yourselves.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Otaku Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm just re-finishing the first episode before heading on to Xenosaga II. I thought that the previous game was cool. Intriguing story, nice graphics, and all that. I certainly hope that the second episode won't be as bad as you relayed. That would be a big letdown...

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    PSM-6/10
    IGN-6/10
    Gamespy- 3/5 stars

I believe you would classify that as mediocre.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Otaku dark_glaive may be famous one day dark_glaive may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I like the story to Xenosaga, but I have to say the game has major flaws. The gameplay isn't exciting, and the lack of music while you were walking around was horrible. I would just watch the anime, if I could stand the art style of it. As it stands, I'll just have to play the Xenosaga games to get the story. I'm glad they got Yuki Kajiura as the composer for episode 2. She's a musical goddess.
    Dont make your sig that big again or I'll de-brain you---administration

Banned-looks like you were beat hunh little kid the_weird_one may be famous one day the_weird_one may be famous one day the_weird_one's Avatar
    Thanks
    i have never played xenosaga2

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by the_weird_one
    i have never played xenosaga2

It depends on preference, just like the dot hack games. Either you like it or you don't.

Newbie pookie9 may be famous one day pookie9 may be famous one day pookie9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well I probably have said why it was disappointing multiple times; only worth playing if you really want to play the Xenosaga series. They tried new things and it didn't work out I suppose.

Newbie naota may be famous one day naota may be famous one day naota's Avatar
    Thanks
    I heard Xenosaga was supposed to be really good, but I checked out some clips of it, the voice acting sounds terrible. As for Xenosaga II, well I've only heard that it has Japanese vocal music in the backround.

Which character are you test by Naruto - Kun.com

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast