Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Xenosaga 2 not looking too good

Newbie pookie9 may be famous one day pookie9 may be famous one day pookie9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kryptonic
    Lets make this a little interesting, who's your favorite character?
    KOS-MOS, Shion and Jin. :/

Newbie Elves may be famous one day Elves may be famous one day Elves's Avatar
    Thanks
    I had issues with the original Xenosaga game. The battle system was not set up to my style of battle and I got pummled all the time. I finally gave up ten plus hours into the game. I really was looking forward to the series as a whole, but now I'm going to wait until the second volume goes down in price - say $20. It's not like I don't have a backlog of games that I still need to play anyway.

Otaku Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Elves
    The battle system was not set up to my style of battle and I got pummled all the time.
    I know what you mean. The first time I played Xenosaga, I really had a hard time battling with the enemies. Like you, I stopped playing the game, too. But when I played the game again, I got the hang of it as well as the character customization. Turned out that I nearly missed out on a great game.

Newbie Phantom14 may be famous one day Phantom14 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I have never been a Turn Based Battle RPG type of gamer. Real-time is more my thing. The graphics look great for the game, but I have never been into the turn based battle. I hope the game does well, but it does not sound good for me.

Newbie pookie9 may be famous one day pookie9 may be famous one day pookie9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Turn Based, Real Time, I don't prefer one over the other and I'm quite comfortable with both. And I'm also going to try to wait it out for the price to drop :/

Otaku TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well I have to say that Xenosaga was pretty cool when it first came out. I remember it being the best rpg game I have. I saw so clips of Xenosaga 2 and it looked awesome too. I just hope the gameplay is as awesome as the first one.

Ones life is too short to move like a mortal
    Live by the sword
    Die by the sword
    Stay in the shadows

Otaku Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TakuHonji
    Well I have to say that Xenosaga was pretty cool when it first came out. I remember it being the best rpg game I have. I saw so clips of Xenosaga 2 and it looked awesome too. I just hope the gameplay is as awesome as the first one.
    I prefer the first episode's gameplay. Xenosaga II's GP is kinda confusing... The again, the first time I played the first episode, I was really confused, too, and I turned out loving the game. So... Meh!

Newbie Jr. rubedo may be famous one day Jr. rubedo may be famous one day Jr. rubedo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by False Truth
    According to a numerous amount of low scores around 5 and 6, Xenosaga 2 didn't turn out to be all that it was supposed to be. Hopefully this doesn't happen with Xenosaga 3, or they will scratch the whole 6 episode project because of low sales and/or scores. But then again, they might just release all of the games regardless of scores or sales, just like the case with the Dot Hack games. I want to know what you guys think about the future of the series and also how you guys liked the game yourselves.
    the reason why xenosaga has low waiting is because namco created the game
    one thing that is good in all of xenosaga 1 and 2 is the graphic
    if the game was created by square soft is will be great

for the rest of xenosaga's i was square soft to be part of the team just like what final fantasy did with there games

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast