Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: Xenosaga 2 not looking too good

Newbie game861 may be famous one day game861 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I beat the game like two day ago and must say I like the battle system. Although , it was hard as hell to adapt to the break system in the game. I still think it sucks that you can only get Erde Kiaiser after you beat the game.

Otaku Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gin Nightingale
    I know what you mean. The first time I played Xenosaga, I really had a hard time battling with the enemies. Like you, I stopped playing the game, too. But when I played the game again, I got the hang of it as well as the character customization. Turned out that I nearly missed out on a great game.
    Really...I thought the battle system was pretty easy....But in the game I played like 30 hours...I'm totally stuck in the song of Nephelim and I get beat the *$%## boss....And as for the question of who my favorite character is, it's Kos-Mos, she's just too cool and she has to be the strongest character in the game.

Otaku Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Electrastar
    Really...I thought the battle system was pretty easy....But in the game I played like 30 hours...I'm totally stuck in the song of Nephelim and I get beat the *$%## boss....And as for the question of who my favorite character is, it's Kos-Mos, she's just too cool and she has to be the strongest character in the game.
    Well, hehe! I got really confused since the first time I played it through, I had no idea how to 'customize' the character's skills, stats, and whatnots. And it was kind of the first time I played with a battle system like that. I'm the kind of gamer that takes quite some time getting used to new things.

Hmm... Yeah. KOS-MOS almost always have the maximum stats on her...

And for the record, my favorite characters are KOS-MOS and chaos.

Newbie Chaos_Catalysis may be famous one day Chaos_Catalysis may be famous one day Chaos_Catalysis's Avatar
    Thanks
    I played Xenosaga and got a bunch of friends into it. I want to get Xenosaga 2 but unfortunetly do not have the cash. Well anyway as to the whole charcter fav thing I would have to say Id for Xenogears if we are looking at all the games in the series. If it is just the ps2 babies then Kosmos. Oh, and is the battle system really that different from the first, and did they get rid of that whole concept of transfering your old save. I have some articles that say they you can teach your char what you want them to, some kind fo sphere grid thing.
    The destruction of one is just the being of another

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5