Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Xenosaga & beyond

Newbie jd_cloudstrife may be famous one day jd_cloudstrife may be famous one day jd_cloudstrife's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Xenosaga & beyond

if everyone that has played and beat both der wille zer macht and...the other one then what is your thoughts on the end of the 2 one? what do you think will happen next?
    "Why do people depend on each other? In the end you're on your own..."

Squall Leonhart

Otaku Wrath may be famous one day Wrath may be famous one day Wrath's Avatar
    Thanks
    I thought the gamewas just dumb. It looked like it was made by a suicide cult. I really dont know how the 3rd one will start. Its freakin Xenosaga I have no clue
    -Maximum dimensions for signatures is 110(height)x450(width), maximum file size is 150kb. ONE IMAGE ONLY!

Otaku TallonKarrde23 may be famous one day TallonKarrde23 may be famous one day TallonKarrde23's Avatar
    Thanks
    Der Wille Zur Macht was really great, atleast to me. Specially cuz Kos-Mos is just adorable

but then

the new one came out.....and the horrible-ness of it cannot be explained in words. Not only did the game suck IN EVERY ASPECT but they made EVERYONE UGLY AS HELL to boot.

Newbie jd_cloudstrife may be famous one day jd_cloudstrife may be famous one day jd_cloudstrife's Avatar
    Thanks
    well i liked the second one because well i guess cuz the damn jerk (albedo) finally dies...or does he? ne ways the ending is what was so so cool

Squall Leonhart

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    I havent got t play the second.. and never planned on it... cause of all the negative things i've heard about it. But the first AWESOME!!!!
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jaderabbit

the first AWESOME!!!!
    yup! sure it was. lol

Otaku Endless Flight 2 Champion Dnite may be famous one day Dnite may be famous one day Dnite's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah, Ep 1 was very very good, however Ep 2 didnt live up to the hype it had. I thought the game was WAY too short (I think that if u removed the optional dungeons available after finishing the game, u could have put Ep 2 on a single disc or put both episodes on a single ,2DVD, game). Story-wise, Ep 2 simply completed Jr and Albedo's story, while leaving the rest of the gang up for grabs, specially Ziggy and Chaos. The ending simply gave even more unanswered questions, specially after Albedo "death" (I put in quotation marks cause anyone who saw the ending might reconsider whether he's actually dead or not), while saying that there will be an Episode 3.
    Evil is actually in my job description

Thanks

Cool

my question Dnite is do u think that Albedo is part of the UDO now, seeing the man in all white at the very end makes me think so, the story on ziggy might be short because all thats really happening with him is the story between the UDO guy and his family and prolong-tation of his life, and for chaos well just a "guess" but i think he might just be an angel lol

Squall Leonhart

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast