Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Xenosaga & beyond

Otaku Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, XS Episode I is way better than XS Episode II. Then again, I liked the second episode's battle system better. I think both games were really nice. I like the story very much. One could only guess what would happen next.

As for chaos being an angel, well, I have no idea. Sure he has all these official arts with six wings but... Well, I have no idea what he is. But I'm sure he's not human.

Otaku Endless Flight 2 Champion Dnite may be famous one day Dnite may be famous one day Dnite's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jd_cloudstrife
    my question Dnite is do u think that Albedo is part of the UDO now
    yeah considering that the guy Kosmos killed on EP 1 also joined them (i think Virgil was his name), also if u look closely the way he stands is almost the same as Albedo did, and what a coincidence, he appears only after Jr beats Albedo and he's even wearing the same cape (if I remember correctly).

the story on ziggy might be short because all thats really happening with him is the story between the UDO guy and his family and prolong-tation of his life
    if done right, it can be a long story, although not as long as Jr's. After all that small moment was the first time Ziggy actually showed any kind of emotins, so he must really hate the guy. But then again, unless the 'UDO guy' actually appears on other episodes I suspect his story will be touched lightly.

and for chaos well just a "guess" but i think he might just be an angel lol
    for the moment ur guess is as good as mine, although I think he's related to the head of Vector, the other guy with white hair (I always forget his name). And I also agree with Gin, chaos cant be human. He was on Miltia during the conflict and even though its 14 years later, he still looks the same, and always knows more than what is going on, although he keeps quiet. And besides killing a Gnosis by simply touching it is simply too much to ignore.
    Evil is actually in my job description

Otaku Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dnite
    for the moment ur guess is as good as mine, although I think he's related to the head of Vector, the other guy with white hair (I always forget his name). And I also agree with Gin, chaos cant be human. He was on Miltia during the conflict and even though its 14 years later, he still looks the same, and always knows more than what is going on, although he keeps quiet. And besides killing a Gnosis by simply touching it is simply too much to ignore.
    Yeah... I think so, too. The other guy with white hair, Wilhelm, and chaos has to have some sort of connection with each other. I mean, Wilhelm did talk with chaos in one scene and they seem to know each other.

Then again, the fact that chaos does not age makes me wonder. Helmer was the one who 'introduced' chaos to Canaan therefore Helmer has to know about the non-aging chaos. With that stated, Canaan, Rubedo, Nigredo, Jin, Margulis (if he's observant enough), Matthews, and the Elsa crew has to at least know something about him as well. I'm surprised that chaos trusts this many people with his secret. I wonder when his true identity would be revealed...

Newbie jd_cloudstrife may be famous one day jd_cloudstrife may be famous one day jd_cloudstrife's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dnite i got to say you know alot about this game, but strange question is...how passionate are ya about the game. its sad to say but on the first at the end when i thought KOS-MOS was gonna die i about cried...
    "Why do people depend on each other? In the end you're on your own..."

Squall Leonhart

Thanks
    I thought that KOS-MOS was going to be destroyed, too, back there in Proto Merkabah. Good thing Shion 'knew' where she was.

Otaku Endless Flight 2 Champion Dnite may be famous one day Dnite may be famous one day Dnite's Avatar
    Thanks
    Its not that Im passionate, it just that I finished the games more than once ( Ep 1 three times, Ep2 twice) just to try to fully understand the story, which is very good and intriguing

now that event between kosmos and shion, and on Ep2 when shion is in trouble and kosmos just breaks out of Vector with her bike so she can go help her, raises the question, what kind of connection do Kosmos and Shion have??
    Evil is actually in my job description

Thanks
    Well, Episode III would have the answer to that question (and many more), hopefully.

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I thought the game was great! It's a good game, and you can't help but notice that it was loosely based on Xenogears.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast