Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: -Xenosaga: Episode II-

Otaku Hardedge may be famous one day Hardedge may be famous one day Hardedge's Avatar
    Thanks

-Xenosaga: Episode II-

Is anyone looking forward to the sequel of the first Xenosaga? Any relevant speculation or theories you folks want to share? Post if you have any thing you''d like to share about the upcoming sequel.
    I shall seize Fate by the throat; it shall certainly not bend and crush me completely -- Beethoven

Experience without theory is blind, but theory without experience is mere intellectual play -- Kant

Otaku zero_enna may be famous one day zero_enna may be famous one day zero_enna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah of course im looking forward to the next episode
    I beat the first my fav character is chaos
    what about you guys!?

Otaku Wobbuffetking may be famous one day Wobbuffetking may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I'm not really sure as to how excited I am about this game. I mean, I hated the first one. But the sequel looks more promising.
    Too cool for a sig.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah, they really made the sequal look really nice. Definitly and must buy. *hehe i still gotta beat the first game though *
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Newbie pookie9 may be famous one day pookie9 may be famous one day pookie9's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm looking forward to it, though I'm still playing my first playthrough in Xenosaga . Problem is, i've been reading some Reviews about Xenosaga II, and some of them were disappointed at some aspects of the game, but overall they liked it. One of the problems would be the elimination of currency, thus you'd have to earn everything from battles :/

.. and my favourite character is KOS-MOS
    Last edited by pookie9; Jan 08, 2005 at 09:35 AM.

Newbie Styx_Insanity may be famous one day Styx_Insanity may be famous one day Styx_Insanity's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wobbuffetking
    I'm not really sure as to how excited I am about this game. I mean, I hated the first one. But the sequel looks more promising.
    Regretfully, i bought the first one, and it actually cost MONEY. a game of that quality shouldn't demand actual currency. I played it through, and it was garbage.
    you can customize, play mini games, and thats probally the only good thing about the game. everything else especially the BORING dialougue is either average or horrible. the graphics don't attract any special attention, nor does the battle system. I didn't hesitate for a second to sell it back. as for Xenosaga II, i'm not interested at all, unless I find it on the floor. I'm more concerned about RPG series worth playing, such as Final Fantasy XII.
    - yeah, I probally was being immature in this reply, but that just reflects my hatred for that.. THING Namco calls a PS2 game. (no offense to whoever likes it)

Otaku Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar's Avatar
    Thanks
    No offense taken but geez, relax a little. I am playing the first game right now and I will have to play it again once I'm done because there are alot of things I need to get again. I love the first game, epsicially the story (yep, I LIKED the diaologue) and I think the actors did a great job of dubbing it. My beef with the second game is that the anime style is dropped....for once, a game that could survive withtout the characters looking like they we're ripped from Final Fantasy....I really don't like how KOS-MOS looks in the second part of the series....doesn't feel the same. The guys like Ziggy or Chaos didn't really change...but the girls totally had a makeover, Shion's hair is brown now....

Anyway, I am looking forward to playing with Shion's brother Jin. He seems like a kickass swordman and that will add a little difference to the mechas and all the sci-fi weapons we use with the other characters, except Chaos

Otaku Kira may be famous one day Kira may be famous one day Kira's Avatar
    Thanks
    have to first eps... but didn't really liked it. the story seems... boring...
    It is true thou that the graphic quality of the second one looks more promessing.. but...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast