Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Xolion Showdown

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Xolion Showdown

Quote Originally Posted by Innerhell
    matter of fact, it is American
    it was made by white people and probably animated in Korea (that's where a lot of shows do their animating .:. e.g. Invader Zim)

anyway...
    Dojo? oh yeah, that's that dragon's name!
    he's cool, kinda funny
    everytime a Shen Gong Wu is around
    he gets hives or some other allergic reaction
    hilarious
    DoJo's awesome. I didn't even think of him. Him and Master Feng (Which is weird because I have a friend, Feng, who's a master of Tai Chi) are definitely AWESOME! LoL
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos_Saito
    What is going on?! What's wrong with this person here?! SOMEBODY! GIVE ME ANSWERS!

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Guys calm down, be here long enough and you'll know KenX is an asshole to everyone so stop messing around

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    Guys calm down, be here long enough and you'll know KenX is an asshole to everyone so stop messing around
    Seemed okay to me. Chaos_Saito is the one I have the problem with. My problems aren't the issue, however. I'm just sayin'...

Otaku Chaos_Saito may be famous one day Chaos_Saito may be famous one day Chaos_Saito's Avatar
    Thanks

I haven't been on this site for a mounth and i am already pissed.

Agent, you shouldn't have a prob with me. Look at my sig then at my avatar. They are there for a reason. We can be "friends" or you can have a prob with me, and end up dieing soner than you expect.

Omi vs. That dood who can turn into a lizard dragon thingy. Who wins??
    As soon as you slip up, death comes for you. In this battle for life and death, mistakes is what you can't afford.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos_Saito
    I haven't been on this site for a mounth and i am already pissed.

Agent, you shouldn't have a prob with me. Look at my sig then at my avatar. They are there for a reason. We can be "friends" or you can have a prob with me, and end up dieing soner than you expect.

Omi vs. That dood who can turn into a lizard dragon thingy. Who wins??
    o.....k
    so... you're the Hitokiri Battousai now, eh?

anyway...
    my bet's on Chase Young
    cuz he can kick ass without Shen Gong Wu
    I love my girlfriend.

Otaku Chaos_Saito may be famous one day Chaos_Saito may be famous one day Chaos_Saito's Avatar
    Thanks

No, no i am not.

Omi has potintial. Chase even said Omi can beat him. Omi would win that battle. But it would take a while. A year worth of episodes. That might settle it.
    As soon as you slip up, death comes for you. In this battle for life and death, mistakes is what you can't afford.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

The first season was crappy. I thought it was gonna get cancelled right away. But the end of the season caught my attention. The new ones are getting better considering all the cultural mistakes they made. But they need more action. If it had more blood then I would watch it more often. But then again it is a kid show...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast