Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: Xolion Showdown

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Xolion Showdown

Quote Originally Posted by solking
    The first season was crappy. I thought it was gonna get cancelled right away. But the end of the season caught my attention. The new ones are getting better considering all the cultural mistakes they made. But they need more action. If it had more blood then I would watch it more often. But then again it is a kid show...
    I only watched one episode of the first season. It wasn't until the end of the season, but about half-way through the second season I got into it. Cultural mistakes, honestly, I know nothing about it. Seems like they base a lot of the cultural aspects of the show on stereotypes, that's about the extent of my knowledge in that field. Blood, definitely would kick ass. LoL
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

Otaku Chaos_Saito may be famous one day Chaos_Saito may be famous one day Chaos_Saito's Avatar
    Thanks

they should make it more realistic. and slow things down
    As soon as you slip up, death comes for you. In this battle for life and death, mistakes is what you can't afford.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

To quote the Forum Rules...
    -Forums are not Chat Rooms, Personal conversation should be taken to personal PM messages

-Violation of these rules can (and will) result in any of the following: thread closure, warning, public humiliation, temporary suspension of account, permanent banning from AnimeOnline.
    Also Xaolin Showdown is obviously targeted for a US audiance, and by definition, IS NOT ANIME...

Closing...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5