Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: xXx2: State Of Union

Newbie Niledhel may be famous one day Niledhel may be famous one day Niledhel's Avatar
    Thanks

xXx2: State Of Union

This is supposed to be coming out 2005-6, I enjoyed the first, mainly because i'm a fan of Vin Diesel and many of the films he's in. The new xXx doesn't have him in, it contains Ice Cube as the main character. I have no idea how this is a sequel to the first. I dont beleive this one will be as good. Anyone agree?

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    I know for a fact that Ice Cube isn't playing Vin Diesel's role. So at least theyre not trying to do the "replace" thing......as far as the movie looks.....eeh....seems ok i guess. Wasn't too wild about the first one to begin with....

Newbie Niledhel may be famous one day Niledhel may be famous one day Niledhel's Avatar
    Thanks
    I dont mean Vin Diesil's role, but it would have made more sense to have him as the main character.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm not trying to spam postage here. But I think I speak for at least half of our population when I say "Why?" Why do we need a sequel to XXX and one that doesnt even have the first one's star no less. I bet this thing tanks fast. No more than 30 mil.

jao
    Otaku jao may be famous one day jao may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I totally agree with Delerium. The only movie I enjoyed with Vin Desil in it was Saving Private Ryan. Why? He got shot and didn't have a chance to leave any mark with his tipical characters. As for xXx 2, they could do worst I suppose. Like a sequel to 'The Mask'

Oh wait.....

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks
    really the only thing I truly enjoyed about that movie, is two things

RAMMSTEIN

AND

MUSIC BY ORBITAL

so, if they have more kick-ass bands and kick-ass electronica, then I will enjoy it.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks
    I don't like when people try to say something is a sequal of a movie with different characters because it is not what a sequal is about, it about following a character through a certain event in their lives or something but not changing characters but keeping the title the same!!!!!

FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    i keep hearing alot of "so-so" comments from people who have claimed to see footage from the film and the word so far is that its nothing worth writing home about......although it is cool to see Sam Jackson back.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast