Thread: XXXholic or Tsubasa

Otaku whitec may be famous one day whitec may be famous one day whitec's Avatar
    Thanks

XXXholic or Tsubasa

Considering an amount of forums of XXXholic and tsubasa resivior chronicle, To which may be a reasonable story that has detail, can get deep into the character relations, and has plenty of action. In pure state of opinion which is the better buy.

P.S. I THINK that this isnt a whats your fav thresd plese forgive me if it is.
    Looking forward to Burst Angel Vol. 3

Otaku Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my pure state, well in my own taste, I like xxxholic better. Because Tsubasa is a format that has already been done. Not that I don't like it, but traveling to different worlds with companions on a epic quest is something we have all seen once or twice in anime or manga.

xxxholic has some great character developpement in my opinion and some darker themes that sometimes reminds me of Tokyo Babylon. Yuko-san is an amazingly cool character and her morals and ways are fascinating.

I wished that xxxholic would have been made into a series and Tsubasa as a movie, not the other way around.

Otaku winryrockbell may be famous one day winryrockbell may be famous one day winryrockbell's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that Tsubasa is better 'cuz its more interesting.

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks
    xxxholic, you just kind of hang on the edge wanting to know what will happen next, like in the first volume they stopped the book right when sakura and sayoran came I was going nuts I really wanted to know what was going to happen! ^.^
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks
    XXXHolic is a different type of manga from what I usually read, while Tsubasa and XXXHolic go well together, I tend to favor the more spiritual and mysticism of XXXHolic. So in my opinion, XXXHolic is the better read if you're gonna shell out the cash per volume.