Thread: XXXHolic & Tsubasa MOVIES!?!?

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

XXXHolic & Tsubasa MOVIES!?!?

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Now I've heard of the Tsubasa TV anime series that is currently being shown in Japan, and I've heard of the XXXHolic Movie under production (Full Title 'XXXHolic Manatsu/Yoru/Yumei'), But a Tsubasa Movie? (Full title 'Tsubasa Chronicle - Nendaiki Torikago no Kuni no Himegimi') Is the XXXHolic Movie actually a double header release with this new moive? (as both will be released in August of this year)

Japanese website for both CLAMP Movies... (Individual Movie sites are still just splash pages...)
    http://www.holic-tsubasa.com/
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think so....
    Clamp have always presented XXXHolic and Tsubasa together from the very very beginning. I think the first chapters of the manga ran at pretty much the exact same time as eachother. They are constantly releasing images and merchandise with the two series interwined, and both series are set in the same universe.
    (Sakura and Syaoran appear in volume 1 of XXXHolic.... and Yuko and Watanuki appear in volume 1 of Tsubasa)
    It could of been Clamp's intention from the beginning.
    But man, what I wouldn't give for a movie ticket for that double header.
    Last edited by Hikari Sakurai; Apr 27, 2005 at 05:16 AM.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

Anime Nation reports that Trailers have now been posted on the official sites...
    http://www.animenation.net/news/index.php?id=7909
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Otaku kenshi2885 may be famous one day kenshi2885 may be famous one day kenshi2885's Avatar
    Thanks
    hhhhhmmmm i seen this a long time ago on the magazine and sound pretty good

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks
    It will be interesting to see how they manage two different but linked movies.

On an off note I'm kind of dissapointed that they may be intertwining the two movies, I'm a bigger fan of XXXHolic than Tsubasa and would like the see that brand stand alone instead of being held up by Tsubasa.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    It's too bad the trailer doesn't really show anything interesting, more like a teaser-teaser trailer...