Thread: yahiko no sakabato?

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks

Question yahiko no sakabato?

Hi! I'm looking for an american translation of the manga series "Yahiko no Sakabato" but i can't find it! i know it is by the same artist as Rorouni Kenshin and was published orrigionaly in shonen jump weekly around 2000. can anyone help? PLZ I'M BEGGING YOU! (not really but i do need help)

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

Otaku Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well I have it in the last volume of Kenshin in the French version (wich is at home because I'm over at college now...) But if you really want it, I might translate it if it's not too hard or too long...

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    that might be cool but i was really hoping that someone knew if it was published in america. i really like kenshin and i know it is a kinda spinoff from it so i thought i'd give it a try. oh well, ...

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"