Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Yakitate

Newbie Yz_Gurlie may be famous one day Yz_Gurlie may be famous one day Yz_Gurlie's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Yakitate

Yakitate! Japan is a great anime, IMO. At first I thought it would be corny being a anime about making bread. But I was sooo wrong! In the begining you kinda have to look at it in a stupid-funny kind of way but as it progresses it just becomes funnier and funnier!

I like the anime more then the manga. The reactions arnt as funny, IMO ...But what do I know? After all, I've only read like 5 chapters...
    ~~ The heart has its reasons which reason does not know ~~

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raven Omega
    Just hope that it doesn't get stale.
    Fantastic bread analogly there. Bravo.

Anyway. I've only managed to see the first two eps of it. I saw them at my friends uni anime club quite while ago and haven't seen any others (since her uni is too far from mine)

I throught it was very funny. I remember the whole room cracking up whenever someone who mention the 'solar hands!' and make a big deal out of it as if he were from heaven or something.
    Very funny series... hopefully it doesn't go stale.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Newbie HiME may be famous one day HiME may be famous one day HiME's Avatar
    Thanks

Does anyone know how many episodes are out anyways?

You know, after watching this series.. I wonder if any of it is possible. Well, besides the reactions... the different breads and all.

I remember the funniest reaction to me was when Kuryonagi (sp?) tasted Kazuma's curry bread. He was all like,"I WANT CURRY!"
    m a y d r e a m s c o m e s o f t l y

Otaku Karn may be famous one day Karn may be famous one day Karn's Avatar
    Thanks

You know, after watching this series.. I wonder if any of it is possible
    In one chapter of the manga, there is a recipe at the end of the chapter on how to make one of the breads that was just made in the series. I never tried it...However, I was talking to someone online awhile back, and they told me the directions worked, and they made the bread...but it didn't taste as good as the characters let on in the series. I guess they just didn't have Solar Hands...

Newbie FireStarterBob may be famous one day FireStarterBob may be famous one day FireStarterBob's Avatar
    Thanks

Yakitate is awsome. I watched all the episodes that were subtitled recently (up to 34), and got all the translated manga I could get my hands on, which I have yet to read. I'm really looking forward to awtching more of this hilarious series.

Otaku winryrockbell may be famous one day winryrockbell may be famous one day winryrockbell's Avatar
    Thanks

I love Yakitate!! Japan! It rocks!! XD It is so damn funny! It is one of the best anime made. When I first saw the feature on Yakitate in NTUSA, I thought it was some stupid anime 'bout a kid making bread. But once I started reading the manga, I fell in love with this book. Since I loved the manga, i knew i would love the anime as much. I can't wait till 35 is subbed! XD
    Last edited by winryrockbell; Jul 27, 2005 at 06:54 PM.

Otaku nova may be famous one day nova may be famous one day nova's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, #34 is the latest that's been subbed, but it's up to 35 from what i heard too

Newbie fact3 may be famous one day fact3 may be famous one day
    Thanks

yeah yakitate japan really great anime to watch,the main funny things of course kuroyanagi reactions to every bread he taste,even when i watch it again i still cannot stop laughing,still cant forget the scream of "CAPRICON"or"NATTO MISO SOUP" or "YAKIOSBA BREAD" hehee

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast