Thread: Yakitate!! Japan ( The King Of Bread )

Otaku Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001's Avatar
    Thanks

Yakitate!! Japan ( The King Of Bread )

iv been watching Yakitate!! Japan ( The King Of Bread ) and i must say im reay mad that they never show the kings fase. Even at the end when there in between life and death he stil hade it on. what do you all think was there anyone else out there who was hoopin to see him take off the mask?

Newbie touchthesun may be famous one day touchthesun may be famous one day touchthesun's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Yakitate!! Japan ( The King Of Bread )

I read the manga before I even knew a series was going on, so I wasn't surprised to see them not show the king's face in the series, but yeah I kinda wished they would. Then again, they're using a similar tactic on the St. Pierre owner and the Grand Kaisers, even the Pyramid Egyptian Rep (Monaco secret agent guys). They haven't really fully shown any of their faces. I guess it's part of the mystery. If they did show their faces, we might just get disappointed. In a way, it's kind of fun to wonder. But dude, that mask is just scary and ugly o.o

Otaku Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001's Avatar
    Thanks

they did show the St. Pierre owners face in the 1 episode but not what he looks like affter the 10 years after he left. as for the rest i know what you mean exept for the mask its just a sort of wierd crepy feel to me

Newbie touchthesun may be famous one day touchthesun may be famous one day touchthesun's Avatar
    Thanks

Well they did show his face in the beginning and gradually parts of his face 10 years later. They're up to the point of showing almost all his face but his eyes.

People are still debating whether that is him or not (i.e. the nice guy that taught Azuma to bake bread and the St. Pierre owner). Personally I think it is him, but I'm still trying to figure out how he became so evil. I have several theories going around. I'm just waiting to see which is true. The manga is dragging...

Thanks

personaly im torn between the stres driving him mad or that the owner is a relitive of his thats why they look alike