Thread: YAY! Picnic Game! YAY!

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking YAY! Picnic Game! YAY!

Ok, I'm Really bored and this game was on another forum for a very long time (THREE YEARS BEFORE DIEING!) and i thought i'd try it here. dont know if it'll get past the mods because they're alot stricter about spamming here than at the other forum but i'll give it a try anyway.

Okay, I have no clue if you guys have seen the show Daria when it was on TV or on Noggin. But have you seen the episode Road Worrier? Where they go on the roadtrip to Alternapalooza then get there late because everything goes wrong? Well I got the idea to do this game from that episode.

The game is, I start it off by saying "I'm going to the picnic and I'm bringing..." With a word that starts with A. Then someone says what I typed, just have a word with a B. The words can be anything! If you're still confused, consult the quote:

[edit]
    the item you bring to the picnic has to be an original made-up item, this rule has been added on the suggestion of Eriadd
    [end edit]

"Jane - Your turn Trent. We're up to D.

Trent - I'm going to the picnic and I'm bringing, asbestos insulation, bryne shrimp, the cryogenically frozen head of Walt Disney, and a Dromadery.

Daria - I'm going to the picnic and I'm bringing, asbestos insulation, bryne shrimp, the cryogenically frozen head of Walt Disney, a Dromadery, and a eurocentric view of world history. "
    Do you get it? it should get easier as we start playing.

Good Now lets start...

Quote Originally Posted by dragonrider2004
    I'm going to the picnic and I'm bringing, Apple cores ...
    Last edited by dragonrider2004; Dec 15, 2004 at 06:04 AM. Reason: adding rule

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    sounds peculiar, dragonrider. It would be cool if the person has to come up with something original and weird, not like "baseball bat" or "cookie".

So... I'm going to the picnic and I'm bringing, Apple cores... and...

Beer Blasted Baby Ribs - made with real baby!

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm going to a picnic and I'm bringing Apple cores and Beer Blasted Baby Ribs with a side of concentrated concrete crumpets. I think I get it.

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    YES YOU GOT IT!!!!!

and i agree with eriadd. its gotta be original. i'll edit the starter post

I'm going to a picnic and I'm bringing Apple cores and Beer Blasted Baby Ribs with a side of concentrated concrete crumpets, some deciduous deforestation dounuts ...

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hey look!

It's a SPAM game.

Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.