Thread: ...yeah...

Newbie Mrs.Sesshomaru may be famous one day Mrs.Sesshomaru may be famous one day
    Thanks

...yeah...

Hey,

Im new to this site but not new to anime.I watch ghost in the shell,Inuyasha,flcl,trigun,fma,and a couple more.I Write poetry and read fanfictions since i have no actaul life ..XD..oh well theres always reincarnation
    Last edited by Zui Quan; May 21, 2005 at 03:39 PM.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    hi and welcome to animeonline

if you wish to, there's a list of tips for new ppl at AO, the links at the bottom of my sig

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah just check out Pyoro's link and you should be golden. Enjoy the site, its a hell of a place. Now fork over that soul....

Otaku Endless Flight 2 Champion Dnite may be famous one day Dnite may be famous one day Dnite's Avatar
    Thanks
    whatup, welcome and enjoy the site
    Evil is actually in my job description

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks
    welcome to AO
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Newbie Mrs.Sesshomaru may be famous one day Mrs.Sesshomaru may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by narrator
    yeah just check out Pyoro's link and you should be golden. Enjoy the site, its a hell of a place. Now fork over that soul....
    i would but like i dont have one to give
    I am the one you all despise,
    I am The One hated by all,
    I am simply me.

Brent

Newbie xXDark_VampyXx may be famous one day xXDark_VampyXx may be famous one day xXDark_VampyXx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Welcome to AO and Have fun!!!!
    "Reality bites with a variety of teeth"
    "The best antiques are old friends"
    "Fashion is a from of ugliness so intolerable we have to altar it every six months"
    "Are greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising everytime we fall"
    "Be kind to unkind people.They probably need it the most"