Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: And yet another newbie....

Otaku Foreshadow may be famous one day Foreshadow may be famous one day Foreshadow's Avatar
    Thanks

And yet another newbie....

Hello, my name's Foreshadow( u probably already figured that out by now, but oh well...stating the obvious is what I do best) I'm new to forums so I've been kinda lost for the past couple days....but I just thought I'd better introduce myself and just start. So, here it goes:
    I'm crazy about anime(again with the obvious)but I haven't really been an anime fan for very long, my friend who has been one for years just got me into it a little while ago and I've been hooked ever since. I am also really into manga, and would be happy to talk about whatever-manga with just about anyone. I really like a lot of the more rare manga, like Crescent Moon and Wish...though I like others too; my wallet just hasn't been able to take that much abuse lately. I come from a small town and a lot of people around here havn't ever heard of manga or anime, so I'd really like to get to know u all and chat etc. I've been writing for a while and I like to draw...though I'm just starting so it's kind of pathetic but it's still a lot of fun. Well anyways, I look forward to talking with all of u some more...but I think I'm going to pass out soon, due to posessed teachers that love to torture me with huge amounts of homework.
    Thanx, and if you could tell me anything I might need to know before I really start going here, that would be great. ttyl!!!
    -Shadow

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: And yet another newbie....

welcome to AO and have a nice day
    I love my girlfriend.

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

Ah, your enthusiasm intrigues me. I love it when somebody actually has somethin' to say besides "Hi, I'm new.", though I believe that's pretty much how I introduced myself here .
    I would like to wish you peace.
    Enjoy your stay and if you need help getting "un-lost" just PM me and I'd be glad to help ya out anytime I can.
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

Otaku Suzy may be famous one day Suzy may be famous one day Suzy's Avatar
    In Puerto Rico the stinkiest place on earth.^~^
    Thanks

''I hope you have evrything that you seak, beacose here the place only to be''welcome^~^.
    '' Death, cruelty, murder the things i have hate forever, Life is like a test with a limited time'' And doesnt have any sign''
    I wish i could help you but i make things worst, by liken you

Otaku Foreshadow may be famous one day Foreshadow may be famous one day Foreshadow's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey, thanx a lot u guys(and Agent Orange of course) I think I'm having fun already.

Newbie Negi-Sensei may be famous one day Negi-Sensei may be famous one day Negi-Sensei's Avatar
    Thanks

wow i always love welcoming newbies!!! well umm ...welcome!!! i would love to add you to my friends list cuz umm i made a girl mad idk why her name is rikku but enough bout her ummm welcome lol sorry im kinda out of it today.... bye
    i kinda like asuna-san...

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello Foreshadow-garu, I, kedar, the warrior prince, welcome you to the AO. Have fun, na mitra (my friend) .

Thanks

Thanx N.Sensei and Kedar. I am having fun. Oh, and don't worry about being out of it Sensei, it's been one of those days 4 me too.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast