Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: And yet another newbie....

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: And yet another newbie....

Konnichi wa shinmai ando bekarazu shiketsu dokomo

Welcome newbie and do not bleed everywhere

Otaku Foreshadow may be famous one day Foreshadow may be famous one day Foreshadow's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh, I don't bleed that easily, and I'll try not to bleed everywhere....

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

He likes it, so don't worry about it. If you don't want him to attack you like a rabid shark, don't bleed. However, if you're feelin' frisky....
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Foreshadow
    Oh, I don't bleed that easily, and I'll try not to bleed everywhere....
    all right but as long as u clean it up if u do the smell will drive me into a feeding frenzy

Otaku Foreshadow may be famous one day Foreshadow may be famous one day Foreshadow's Avatar
    Thanks

Ha, no. I don't think I'm quite up for a feeding frenzy about now...so I'll do my best not to bleed...and no....definitly not frisky @ the moment. Urm...yeah sure I'll clean it up...if I do bleed that is... Uh, out of curiosity: Rabid shark huh?
    Last edited by Foreshadow; Sep 23, 2005 at 10:57 PM.

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Foreshadow
    Ha, no. I don't think I'm quite up for a feeding frenzy about now...so I'll do my best not to bleed...and no....definitly not frisky @ the moment.
    Hehe. Good times. Not frisky is good when especially when he's around. Gotta bleed to get his attention.
    One time, I gashed my arm open.... He gave me a sig when he was "through". I feel so violated.
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

Otaku Space Runner Champion HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink's Avatar
    Thanks

May I say welcome to AO. not very many people go into that sort of depth when introducing them selves.I noticed that you and I are in the same boat as we both have only just recently got in to Anime and mange (which I prefer). Reply if you want to continue convosation

Thanks

1st 2 Agent Orange: I'll keep that in mind.
    2 (ah..is Link ok?): Yeah sure, glad somebody else here likes manga as much as I do. Only bad part is my money seems to be mysteriously disappearing....especially when I'm around bookstores.
    Last edited by Foreshadow; Sep 23, 2005 at 11:03 PM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast