Thread: yo

Newbie AoiHebi may be famous one day AoiHebi may be famous one day AoiHebi's Avatar
    somewhere in thes big wide wonderful world
    Thanks

Cool yo

hey everyone! hows it going? aoi here ^_^. just dropped in to do a little intro. lets see...i love all things anime!! my favorite shows right now are naruto, full metal alchemist, and samurai champloo, and im on a constant search for new stuff. as for manga, fake would have to be my numba 1. yaoi and shonen ai are my ultimate form of happiness!! give me anything with two guys doing things they shouldnt with each other and i will be content . what else? oh~ jrock is my life force~<3. i live for anything that rocks. and jrock rocks TOO much . people and bands at the top of my list are MYV (the absolute KING of all things rock!! XD), gackt (supah sexy biotch :P ), merry (just cause theyre awesome), sid ( <3 ), pierrot, asian kung-fu generation, shiina ringo, doremidan, larc~en~ciel...and the list goes on ^_^.

so i guess thats that for now. hajmemashite~~!!
    ((and thanks kasai for showing me this site!! *licks* XD))
    Last edited by AoiHebi; Mar 21, 2005 at 10:57 AM.
    so tell me, what does it feel like living in a constant cloud of stupidity?

Otaku whitec may be famous one day whitec may be famous one day whitec's Avatar
    Thanks
    *sighs then cries* you know i takes so long to look for someone who in a coincidence named off the anime that i love and some I own. Ahhhhh well it soothes my heart you see. welcome to AO. happy posting.
    Last edited by whitec; Mar 21, 2005 at 12:27 PM.
    Looking forward to Burst Angel Vol. 3

Newbie AoiHebi may be famous one day AoiHebi may be famous one day AoiHebi's Avatar
    somewhere in thes big wide wonderful world
    Thanks
    you are not alone in this big wide anime world, my friend! *pats and hands you a tissue* samurai champloo fans unite and kick ass!...or maybe we should save that for mugen and jin? . i actually just found out about s.c. a few days ago and have watched the first 6 eps, but damn! if love came in anime form, it would look like samurai champloo XD. how far along are you in the series?
    so tell me, what does it feel like living in a constant cloud of stupidity?

Otaku whitec may be famous one day whitec may be famous one day whitec's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks for the sentimentality.
    but shamefully i have only seen the first four on vol.1.
    but that isnt a reason i cant love it you agree dont you.
    Howd you see six AnimeOnDemand or something?
    keep in touch!.
    Looking forward to Burst Angel Vol. 3