Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Yo

Newbie Sairo may be famous one day Sairo may be famous one day Sairo's Avatar
    Thanks

Yo

Yo...

not really sure on what i need to put on here guess it would of been smart to actually read a couple of the introduction threads but neh. Anyways just thought I'd say hey and give a little background on myself....

Alright where to start. Lets see here I graduated HS with a nice 1.67 GPA let me tell you guys....that was tricky. From there I went onto college at devry university for about a year then they booted me due to attendance (worst mistake of my life) and then now i'm currently in the military sitting over in Japan working 48 hours a week...but my job involes me and the internet for 12 hours so its nothing to hard to deal with.

Some of the things that will be easy to determine about me is I'm extreamly lazy or as I like to put it I lack motivation because when I am motivated about something let me tell you, nothing stands between me and accomplishing what I am motivated to do, not even a nice 16oz cup of a 4 shot vanilla mocha *drools* alright so maybe the vanilla mocha could get in the way but other then that it would be difficult to get in my way.

I turned 20 about 2 months ago....nothing really special my birthday involved me going into work for 12 hours and surfin the web (good BDay huh) afterwords i got a nice 7 hours of sleep just to repeat the 12 hours of work.

My attitude is usually carefree, takes a lot to piss me off unless I'm extreamly tired because then if you say hi to me I'll snap if I think you used the wrong tone in your voice with it. Anyways my most favorite past time on this planet is anime... I hate almost all english dubs except trigun and well thats about it...guess berserk is alright same with cowboy bebop but i prefer japanese with subs for my anime. I dont really keep up on to much manga. Only following naruto and berserk right now. I've read a lot of Gantz (awsome manga if you haven't read it yet and you like odd story lines where people just keep getting killed off i would suggest this to you) Other then that I play RPGs (well haven't since i lost my PS2 and haven't gotten around to buying a new one) My favorite RPG is FF7 (can't wait for FF7:AC just can't wait) Other then that there's really not much more to know... I'm pretty boring since i lack motivation and all i do is watch anime and read and games and work. Dunno if you think that's boring but I do.

Anyways I think this Introduction Thread of mine kicks some arse and i'm done.....oh if you want to talk to a boring person just go ahead and AIM me. I talk as long as the person helps with keeping the convo going and the keyfactor of me replying would be me at the computer...sometimes i'm sleeping (3-4 hours of the day maybe 7 on those rare occassions) so if there are questions just ask i'll answer and with that said and this period coming up to end this kick arse post my post shall be completed.
    SFX: people crying and yelling no don't stop Sairo noooooooo

Banned Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki's Avatar
    Thanks
    Nice introduction. A little lenghty, but very nice to describe yourself so anyone can understand who and what you are. Welcome to AO.
    Last edited by Kikinaki; Apr 11, 2005 at 03:06 PM.

Otaku bugsbunnyx may be famous one day bugsbunnyx may be famous one day
    Thanks
    wow ur intro makes everyone elses look like crap...welcome.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bugsbunnyx
    wow ur intro makes everyone elses look like crap...welcome.
    wow.. looooong.... *stare* thats one of the biggest ive seen
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Newbie Phoenix_22 may be famous one day Phoenix_22 may be famous one day Phoenix_22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Longest i have ever seen as well...

anyway, welcome, i am a n00b as well, hope to see you around.
    Signature not being used because i am an idiot!

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    I didn't read it, but welcome anyways.

Otaku deidre_the_goddess may be famous one day deidre_the_goddess may be famous one day deidre_the_goddess's Avatar
    i came from a place no one has ever gone..
    Thanks
    your introduction is like a century....hahah.....kidding..... anyway i read it .... kinda of a story....welll welcome anyways.... have fun^_^

Newbie PhantomTheif may be famous one day PhantomTheif may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I found myself utterly capptivated on 1 sentence.I found myself utterly capptivated on 1 sentence.(poping back into reality)*drool*
    A sword is indeed a weapon to kill.It can not save.That I know is true.But I like Miss Kaoru's story better

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast