Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: yo im Hunterseaker

Newbie Hunterseaker may be famous one day Hunterseaker may be famous one day
    Thanks

yo im Hunterseaker

hello huys,
    I'm hunterseaker
    I'm interested in anime wallpapers etc and I have an anime wallpapersite myself
    any comments about my wallpapers are welcome
    I hope i will enjoy my stay here on the forum and i hope i can mean something to this forum

thats all
    greets
    hunterseaker

Otaku samurai sho may be famous one day samurai sho may be famous one day samurai sho's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: yo im Hunterseaker

what's up man i'm new toothird day being here at AO and i'm loving it and you'll enjoy it too,anyway welcome to AO

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome to AO. Have Fun. Nice to meet you...

P.S. Have questions...let me know, ok?

Thanks

ok, ive a question: when i upload a photo in the gallery i cant find it on the site, do i something wrong?

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hunterseaker
    ok, ive a question: when i upload a photo in the gallery i cant find it on the site, do i something wrong?
    Nothing is wrong. For your photo to upload on the site, it takes a while. It has to be approved by the staff. That is all. It might take a day or two or even less.

Thanks

ok I've tried it 2 times sorry for that, i didnt knew that it has t obe approved by the staff, i tried it 2 times because the 1st time i thougt i had don something wrong

Thanks

No worries. It happens, I understand. But, if you uploaded two of the same photo, you can go to the gallery section homepage, click that right hand arrow next to your name under the section you uploaded your pictures, which will will show a pending page of your image, and then delete one of the picture.

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

Yea thats ok I did that too when I first put one of my pics in...its quite alright...you can always delete the 2nd one....no prob.

Glad to have ya here!
    and WELCOME to AO!

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast