Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Yo (no original thread title for me)

Otaku TallonKarrde23 may be famous one day TallonKarrde23 may be famous one day TallonKarrde23's Avatar
    Thanks

Yo (no original thread title for me)

Seems like there's a lot of problems with spam and such lately Well dont worry about me, i wont be adding to it. Hopefully (most likely) i'll be a pretty active member, but i dont spam and i dont start threads ....ever --; So yeah. Hopefully i wont be a bother to anyone Oh and i know a lot of you are annoyed by bad grammar and sentence structure, etc...well im not big on grammar but i wont be typing stuff thats hard to read at all. Probably a lot of run on sentences and uncapitalized I's and no comma's or apostraphes but meh, thats about it.

So yeah hi

Oh and in the rules it says no advertising anywhere...but could i just put a link under my sig pic atleast?

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Welcome Aboard!

There's no problem with throwing a link under your sig (I have them under my signature), we just don't allow folks to start threads that are advertisements. You're even welcome to shamelessly promote your site in the journal area.

Enjoy your stay her at AO.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Otaku TallonKarrde23 may be famous one day TallonKarrde23 may be famous one day TallonKarrde23's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks, lol. And yeah, i just noticed that about the sigs, a lot of people have links down there, lol.

Im suprised though, theres a bunch of people on and yet not very many new posts at all, lol. I dont mind, actually i probably prefer it, its just funny though lol.

hmm...i said i dont use comma's a lot, but it seems i use them much too often, lol.

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Welcome, enjoy your stay, if the bears offer you cheetos don't eat them, theyre poisened.

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TallonKarrde23

Im suprised though, theres a bunch of people on and yet not very many new posts at all, lol.
    , lol.
    AO has an extensive wallpaper gallery available and many people join AnimeOnline to leech from the gallery or help themselves to the download area. Only the truly blessed find it in themselves to be active in the discussion forum.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Qu├ębec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lord nikon
    Welcome, enjoy your stay, if the bears offer you cheetos don't eat them, theyre poisened.
    Don't say that Jade and Dragon might take that personally.

Welcome home. It seem's that your familiar with Forum. Nice to meet ya.
    Coming soon.........

Thanks
    lol yeah, i go to a lot of other ones and even run my own. So im pretty familiar with the flow of things.

On the topic, i'd like to clear up any problems ive supposedly caused and such. I obviously didnt mean any harm by it, i was just trying to help out a fellow forumer. I read the rules and i guess i missed that part or something, my bad. If im really halfway to being banned though you might as well do it =/ I dont think its fair to just float that over my head as a deterrent to help people. But yeah, basically, sorry for any things ive done against the rules. I rather like this place other then a few things so i'd like to stay.

I was kind of suprised by the peoples sigs here though. First off, mine only sucks right now because its just a sized down version of my 500x200 one (yes big but its ALL i have in my sig usually) that i sized down to fit......next time i make one i'll be sure to have it the right sizes so it wont look so bad, lol. But yeah, i was suprised because most forums users and such almost ALL (im usually the only person who doesnt) make their sig almost completely out of brushes and of course an anime pic in there...but usually the bg's are completely brushed. Yet here i find a lot of sigs that are not. Thats a good thing, to me atleast, lol.

Atleast i wont have to listen to everyones "your sigs are too simple" all the time and crap like that just because i dont use brushes....which are actually EASIER to use and take way less work.

So yeah, i like making graphics (sigs and ava's mainly with an occasional wall or misc thing lol). I like going to forums and such...what else. Ah, i play sports for my highschool, and am currently a junior (almost done, lol). I watch raw, fansubbed, and dubbed (although i tend to disliek dubs i usually deal with it cuz im too lazy to read subtitles if i dont have to...not to mention most subtitles on official releases are inaccurate) anime. I also read Raw (well i dont read the raw, but i do look at it, lol), scanlated, and official translated manga as well.

The last paragraph sums just about everything up into a simple "this is me" kind of thing, lol.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    WELcome EAT CHEETOS.
    Im not an eao bear... so it'll be ok ^^,
    But beware them...o' so beware them.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast