Thread: Yoh v.s Inuyasha

Newbie Sucasa may be famous one day Sucasa may be famous one day Sucasa's Avatar
    Thanks

Question Yoh v.s Inuyasha

In a Fight who do you think would win: Yoh from shaman King or Inuyasha?
    - I think that Yoh would win because he has that freaky spirit that wants to open a can of wop a$$.
    * What do you think?

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    I dont know shamen king so ill say inuyasha!!

Otaku Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79's Avatar
    Thanks
    They both have powerful swords, I can say. Hmmm... I'll have to think about that one for a sec.
    Okay. Yoh has Amitamaru's spirit for his sword, and that "Amitamaru, into the sword, into the antiqueti" thing does work well in battle. On the other hand, Inuyasha has his claws, for one, Tetsuiga's (did I spell that right) wind scar, backlash wave, and the barrier braker thing. It would be a close tie, but I would have to say (gosh this is hard)uh... ummm... I... Inuyasha!

Newbie Sucasa may be famous one day Sucasa may be famous one day Sucasa's Avatar
    Thanks
    Shaman king is a good series. It is part of Showen Jump graph novels.

Thanks
    That is so true. Thatnks.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think yoh would win because he has more 'friends' than inuyasha. plus inuyasha is a hotheaded jerk sometimes...

(...P.S. i just hit 100 posts ^_^)
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks
    Inuyasha, I just like him better! Because he is a sexy half demon and i just want to touch his ears! And what is this about more friends Inu-Yasha has plenty of friends and what he lacks in friends can be made up for with the hoardes of Inu-yasha fangirls!
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia