• Atheist

3 12.00%
  • Agnostic

9 36.00%
  • Cheese

5 20.00%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Are you a...

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Are you a...

Hahahahahahhah I am the Queen of cheese.

"BOW DOWN TO YOUR QUEEN!"

AI! J/k!

oOoO I am Theist and cheese.
    But mostly Theist

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Newbie Shikyo Enzeru may be famous one day Shikyo Enzeru may be famous one day Shikyo Enzeru's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm agnostic. I'm not entirely sure that god exists, but I suppose I'll know for sure when I die.

Otaku Stitch may be famous one day Stitch may be famous one day Stitch's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    Exactly, SK. I can go on and on, when it comes to theological discussions. They appeal to me!!!

Back to the topic. Yes, I am Theist. Why would I not be one? However, I do respect other beliefs. All must be heard and respected!
    Theological discussions are fun, but when you're talking with closed minded people, it gets frustrating. I am an agnostic myself, there could be a god, there could be more, there could be nothing at all (harder to believe), anything could be, we, as humans have not uncovered everything (space, or even our own planet at that) so really there is no sure way to say anything is for sure in my opinion, but theres also no sure way to disregard anything, because anything is possible with out 100% undeniable knowledge, and unfortunately I don't think any human has reached that, and if someone had, they would probably be revered as a god themselves... maybe thats how god came to be... lol, j/k, or am I? No one knows...
    In the absence of life, there is death...
    ...but in the absence of death, there is suffering.
    Sig By: Sasurai

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dude101
    i'm a Agnostic, i'm not sure if god exist but i guess i will found out when i die
    yeah.... Im not sure about if... but as dude101 said we will find out when we die....
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Newbie BROLY may be famous one day BROLY may be famous one day BROLY's Avatar
    Thanks

I am a theist because you have to believe dat god exist in order to see him when you pass away, there is one god and one Jesus Christ. God (Father) - Jesus Christ ( Son).

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

i think i'm cheese. not sure why but it might be because i'm different. or it could be i'm just curdled inside.

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

I am Agnostic. I do believe in a higher power, but I can't really say I am in fully believe that his or her presense is there. I am not ready for all the commitment.

~Kiss
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Newbie ghabarkhaz may be famous one day ghabarkhaz may be famous one day ghabarkhaz's Avatar
    Thanks

theist.. but i like cheese..

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast