Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: For you all playstation 2 lovers

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

For you all playstation 2 lovers

How many of you seen the new redesigned PS2 game systems?
    what are your comments of this new PS2 game system?
    and do you lover your orginal PS2 game systems?
    and what you think of the new PS3?

Otaku Stitch may be famous one day Stitch may be famous one day Stitch's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: For you all playstation 2 lovers

Well I'm not sure what you mean by the new redesigned PS2 game systems, but I am looking forward to the PS3 because I've loved Playstation for quite some time, and it has yet to let me down, I am continually impressed by Sony.

Besides, Devil May Cry 4 is coming out for PS3 in the first line up of games, that sold me right there.
    In the absence of life, there is death...
    ...but in the absence of death, there is suffering.
    Sig By: Sasurai

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

Hahah.....by the redesigned PS2....do you mean the Skinnier one??

And I love PS2 cuz it has Damn good games on it.......and PS3 looks hott but not sure if I'll get it right away (Don't got the money)

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

I heard that that skinny version has had lots of problems. I dont think it has a fan??

Otaku Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore's Avatar
    Thanks

I've had nothing but problems with my second gen PS2. I finally broke down and got a skinny PS2 and it's GREAT! It reads disks. It plays vidoes. IT works on games that I havn't gotten my old PS2 to work with in over a year.

If it's overheating then don't play it for 8 hours strait. J/K ofcourse, when I was a kid I played 8+ hours at a time and thought it was normal. Boy, sometimes I wish I could go back to those days. I'm lucky if I can get in more then an hour at a time. But perhaps that's because of my son who wants to play 8 hours a day.

As for the PS3. I as so looking forward to it. No 360 love from me...just all PS3!

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Barronmore
    I've had nothing but problems with my second gen PS2. I finally broke down and got a skinny PS2 and it's GREAT! It reads disks. It plays vidoes. IT works on games that I havn't gotten my old PS2 to work with in over a year.

If it's overheating then don't play it for 8 hours strait. J/K ofcourse, when I was a kid I played 8+ hours at a time and thought it was normal. Boy, sometimes I wish I could go back to those days. I'm lucky if I can get in more then an hour at a time. But perhaps that's because of my son who wants to play 8 hours a day.

As for the PS3. I as so looking forward to it. No 360 love from me...just all PS3!
    Im kinda curious, does it have a fan?? I hear it doesnt.

Newbie Daetor may be famous one day Daetor may be famous one day Daetor's Avatar
    Thanks

i like ps2 a lot i have lots of games on it!

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Well the Redesigned PS2s are the top loaders and flat and much smaller the older PS2s I bought a reconditioned one and was happy with it
    the PS3s have more toots and bells and whistles in it inculding internet in it.
    but what crazy price for it. PS3 can play PS1 , PS2, also you won't have to trash your old ps1 and 2 games away,

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast