Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you a chocoholic?

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Are you a chocoholic?

Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna
    Giradelli anything is my favorite but Mexican hot chocolate is a close second.
    Ghiradelli is the best. You really have to go to the Ghiradelli factory/resturaunt in San Francisco. Nothing beats that.

Otaku FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

i love chocolate. not dark or that coffee crap. but milk chocolate. i hate truffles too. i like simple milk chocolate. i could eat that for days and days. well not days and days but hours that's for sure

Otaku ghosthorse may be famous one day ghosthorse may be famous one day ghosthorse's Avatar
    Thanks

I, too love milk chocolate. If for Valetine's day my guy wanted to get me chocolate, I'd ask for Butterfingers, or Mr. Crunch bars. Or a load of Reese's BP cups. None of that cherry-filled, or creamy stuff. Nothing beats milk chocolate, and I refuse to eat dark. It's too bitter for my tastes.
    Treat me like an angel, and I'll be your little devil.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by narrator
    Ghiradelli is the best. You really have to go to the Ghiradelli factory/resturaunt in San Francisco. Nothing beats that.
    I would love to but it's doubtful I'll be visiting there anytime soon.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Melted Chocolate runs through my veins, this guy is my favorite chocolate maker!!

http://www.donnellychocolates.com/

Otaku millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm so addicted to chocolate. Espeically chocolate covered almonds.
    I hate dark chocolate though, but everything else is fair game.

Otaku FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

almonds. yum..... and i hate thise cherry candy in chocolate with liquor... that is just plain wrong... yum yum yum yum yum yum almonds, cherry and chocolate. but not with liquor.

Newbie Fapyra2890 may be famous one day Fapyra2890 may be famous one day Fapyra2890's Avatar
    Thanks

I love white chocolate. I had swiss white chocolate before. One of my 8th grade teachers went to Switzerland (my second place in the world that I want to visit when I get older) and got it for me! Yay! I felt so special since she gave it to me for a Christmas present with a good book for me to read when I get sad or depressed.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast