Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you a chocoholic?

Otaku linx88 may be famous one day linx88 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Are you a chocoholic?

Quote Originally Posted by Iris
    hey people of AO!!! this is my first thread...hope you find it interesting.

anyone here a chocoholic? (i know i am)...if you are then list your favorite chocolates (whether it's according to types or brands)
    white chocolate is the only way to go....
    www.myspace.com/fallabletruth

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Otaku Avatarjuern may be famous one day Avatarjuern may be famous one day Avatarjuern's Avatar
    Thanks

yes and I am in a support group for it....I also have an oreo addiction......it consumes me....

Otaku Chibi Vincent may be famous one day Chibi Vincent may be famous one day Chibi Vincent's Avatar
    Thanks

chocolate's good...chocolate makes me hyper XD i like any kind of chocolate lol..it's so good.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fapyra2890
    I love white chocolate. I had swiss white chocolate before. One of my 8th grade teachers went to Switzerland (my second place in the world that I want to visit when I get older) and got it for me! Yay! I felt so special since she gave it to me for a Christmas present with a good book for me to read when I get sad or depressed.
    That is very sweet of your teacher to make a girl like to be happy. I would do the same. Anyways, White Chocolate rules and it rocks harder, too. Go White Chocolate.

Otaku twistergal723 may be famous one day twistergal723 may be famous one day twistergal723's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    That is very sweet of your teacher to make a girl like to be happy. I would do the same. Anyways, White Chocolate rules and it rocks harder, too. Go White Chocolate.
    I agree...And same with milk chocolate as well...I can't have dark chocolate though The taste is nasty>.<

I'm ♥mazing!

Otaku Libitina may be famous one day Libitina may be famous one day Libitina's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    White Chocolate rules and it rocks harder, too. Go White Chocolate.
    I agree very much! I'm not very much of a chocoholic but I do like white chocolate

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree with Arianna (mexican hot chocolate) and kedar (white chocolate... HECK YES)...

also, has anyone ever had Ferrero Rocher? it's the one in the candy isle, wrapped in gold foil... IT SO FRIGGIN GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it has milk chocolate with finely chopped hazelnut, then a crispy waffer on the inside, and one that insdie of that is a ball of some of the smoothest milk chocolate to ever cross my tounge...

*.* it's so tasty...

^_^ my Darling SK introduced it to me... so delicious... just like him!!!

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi
    also, has anyone ever had Ferrero Rocher? it's the one in the candy isle, wrapped in gold foil... IT SO FRIGGIN GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it has milk chocolate with finely chopped hazelnut, then a crispy waffer on the inside, and one that insdie of that is a ball of some of the smoothest milk chocolate to ever cross my tounge...
    Yes, I have...............it is one of a kind, that is for sure. My mother loves Ferrero Rocher. I like the way you described it. You are making me hungry. Where are you, my dear Ferrero Rocher?
    Last edited by kedar; Nov 25, 2005 at 08:36 PM.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast