Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: You Christmas Wish List

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: You Christmas Wish List

Hopefully I finally finish mastering the wooden sword at our Gurukul (same as a Dojo) and acquire my metalic Katara (a South Asian sword, similar to a Katana). I want to remodel the Electric guitar that I have. I don't care if I don't get anything, but our whole family has been saving money to buy gifts for poor children here in Madurai. I see a lot of them selling flowers in the streets when I am going to school..........it is very sad. I wish I can make them all happy..........if I cannot..........God will.

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    Hopefully I finally finish mastering the wooden sword at our Gurukul (same as a Dojo) and acquire my metalic Katara (a South Asian sword, similar to a Katana). I want to remodel the Electric guitar that I have. I don't care if I don't get anything, but our whole family has been saving money to buy gifts for poor children here in Madurai. I see a lot of them selling flowers in the streets when I am going to school..........it is very sad. I wish I can make them all happy..........if I cannot..........God will.

Wow......what good guy you are......Well I personally wish you a MERRY CHRITSMAS!!! lol....and its still like a month away....lol

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

You saying you want a sword for christmas?
    Nice gift as long you respect it,

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JustLoseIt
    Wow......what good guy you are......Well I personally wish you a MERRY CHRITSMAS!!! lol....and its still like a month away....lol
    Thank you.......however, there are some amazing people in this vast world, who are doing even more exceptional things. My efforts amount to nothing in front of them. Then again, as long as you do your fullest...........thats all it really matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Manga artist
    You saying you want a sword for christmas?
    Nice gift as long you respect it,
    Actually, here in Maduari, at my martial arts school, one will be provided with a metallic Katara after mastering the wooden sword. However, you cannot carry it home..........that is a good idea. Yes, I sincerely venerate everything that I am rewarded with.

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you.......however, there are some amazing people in this vast world, who are doing even more exceptional things. My efforts amount to nothing in front of them. Then again, as long as you do your fullest...........thats all it really matters.
    Fo sho
    Your still awsome. :P

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Back than for 7 years I was being Santa, and to tell you the truth it was the most fun I ever had durning the holidays,baking gingerbread men making stocking stuffers buying christmas candy making gift for kids and listining to kids christmas wishes
    and going out on christmas eve to requested homes to make a kid's that magic holiday mounment,I had a blast,even as this year I still have my Santa suit
    any more holiday wishes

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Manga artist
    Back than for 7 years I was being Santa, and to tell you the truth it was the most fun I ever had durning the holidays,baking gingerbread men making stocking stuffers buying christmas candy making gift for kids and listining to kids christmas wishes
    and going out on christmas eve to requested homes to make a kid's that magic holiday mounment,I had a blast,even as this year I still have my Santa suit
    any more holiday wishes
    oOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO....that's so totally awsomeness right there!!! GIT R DONE!! lol

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JustLoseIt
    Fo sho
    Your still awsome. :P
    Thank you..............you are very kind. I wish you a happy christmas as well.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast