Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: You ever have a friend (or a few) turn on you??

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Unhappy You ever have a friend (or a few) turn on you??

What would you do if all your friends turned on you? How would you react???

What would you do if you had a son, and his mother is constantly calling you a bad parent (even though you ARE trying your best)???

What would you do if all your supposed friends did nothing but talk shit about your relationship with your signifigant other behind your back???

How would you handle these things??? Please someone help me...

I'm having a real hard time here; and I need some advice, or something...

Otaku Madness Combat may be famous one day Madness Combat may be famous one day Madness Combat's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: You ever have a friend (or a few) turn on you??

Don't be friends with that friend.

I have a friend that betrayed me. We were playing Battlefield and suddenly he calls a vote to kick me out of the game. What did I do? I said his name on the internet, lol. He got very mad

Newbie Kawaii Gurl may be famous one day Kawaii Gurl may be famous one day Kawaii Gurl's Avatar
    Thanks

This happened to you?

I would react sad and angry... I would tell someone what happened and ask if I was a bad Mother to my child and... for the friend part scream at them ar I will beat them up... second thought they all might jump meh... I would just tell someone or think this through

Newbie Demongrly may be famous one day Demongrly may be famous one day Demongrly's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes I've had friends turn on me but I followed the saying what comes around goes around.

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

This is where personality comes in. For me, I could care less, but not many people are like that. I don't know your fieds so there isn't much I can say to help. All I can say is that they are not your friends, not anymore. Those are not things friends do, and so they are not yours. Find others and screw what they think. It's that simple...

Newbie Kawaii Gurl may be famous one day Kawaii Gurl may be famous one day Kawaii Gurl's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh yeah and don't be friends with them and make new ones... and It happened to me before, but onmly once in my life but I got my friends make... I think it was because I was Jealous and it happened in Kidnergarden

Newbie Murder_of_Crows may be famous one day Murder_of_Crows may be famous one day Murder_of_Crows's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, I have had a few friends turn on me once, out of jealousy and stuff. It hurts, let me tell you. It will have an effect on you, regardless of how you are as a person. The only difference is how you deal with it.

When your friends turn on you, there will always be this negative vibe surrounding every communication that you engage with them. They will go out of their way to bring you down, but it's up to you to turn that negativity into something positive.

You know?

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

Sort of, some things were said and differences got in the way..but i wouldn't say it was exactly a stab in the back. We're still acquaintances but not exactly friends anymore. It's too long of a story to get into.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast