Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: You ever have a friend (or a few) turn on you??

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: You ever have a friend (or a few) turn on you??

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout
    What would you do if all your friends turned on you? How would you react???

What would you do if you had a son, and his mother is constantly calling you a bad parent (even though you ARE trying your best)???

What would you do if all your supposed friends did nothing but talk shit about your relationship with your signifigant other behind your back???

How would you handle these things??? Please someone help me...

I'm having a real hard time here; and I need some advice, or something...
    Move.
    I am serious here. Move.

The first and third has happened to me. 1. They're not your friends and 3. They're not your friends. Once you realize that everything else gets easier. Move and find some new ones. It could even fix problem 2.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Avatarjuern
    Now I spend all my time in my room playing games or on my computer alone. By myself, Listening to rock music.

Behold my dark soul.
    I know how you feel... I'm thinkinf of doing the same thing...
    But at the same time it hurts, y'know? I mean I knew these people for most of my life. Then out of left field, they're not my friends and they act shady as hell...

I'm the kind of person who kinda requires friendship in order to live peacefully. But at the same time, most people are just pricks, y'know?

Mod Edit:

Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna
    Move.
    I am serious here. Move.

The first and third has happened to me. 1. They're not your friends and 3. They're not your friends. Once you realize that everything else gets easier. Move and find some new ones. It could even fix problem 2.

I'm thinking of moving actually, and I've already come to the conclusion that they're not my friends anymore, but at the same time, I kinda respect them. It's only because I've known most of them since junior high... But with each passing day, I lose more and more respect for them...

I can't believe I trusted them, y'know? It's hard for me to find new friends... So this is real hard for me. I've had other friends who've done about the same thing, and those friends I knew since 2nd grade... I don't want to find new friends if all thats gonna happen is the same shit in a different pile...

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

To quote the Forum Rules...
    -Do not double post, make use of the edit button (that is what it is there for) A double post consists of making one or more posts directly following a post that you just made.

Acceptable:

Your post
    Someone else's post
    Your post

Not acceptable:

Your post
    Your post
    Someone else's post
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Otaku yanna may be famous one day yanna may be famous one day yanna's Avatar
    Thanks

This seems like really odd question but the way you are putting this it seems like you are saying that your friend is a parents right.........I'm kind of dumb and things come slowly to me so what is the deal but anyone who turns their back on you or w/e isnt really a friend at all.............
    I mean I have had alot of people turn on me lately even my parents have turned on me but the big deal is not to get all emotional about what is going on or certainly try your best not to get emotional about it. I mean here lately my dad was told he is going to die and everyone from him to my mom and even my grandmother has told me that it is my fault that he is going to di in a few months but I dont allow my self to sink down in a hole about it. I'm not saying that ignoring the fact is going to be really easy bu trying is what you have to do.
    Friends are people who stick with you. Thats kind of what this site is about you can find friends on here. I mean that you may not know these people but maybe one day you will. God I shuld take my own advice.
    I am insane and I am loving every hour of it? Any problems?

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout
    I can't believe I trusted them, y'know? It's hard for me to find new friends... So this is real hard for me. I've had other friends who've done about the same thing, and those friends I knew since 2nd grade... I don't want to find new friends if all thats gonna happen is the same shit in a different pile...
    Oh, I know. Of course it hurts. The longer you have known them the longer it will take for it to stop hurting but in the end it will teach you if you let it. Every time something like that happened to me my standards went up. Yeah, there were periods I had no friends but in the end I ended up with friends I know I can count on for anything. I couldn't say that before.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Newbie Alyssa Quandai may be famous one day Alyssa Quandai may be famous one day Alyssa Quandai's Avatar
    Thanks

I might be too late but here's my anwsers

What would you do if all your friends turned on you? How would you react???

A:I I would probably be mad and tell them off or if I'm in a nice mood I would just leave it alone.

What would you do if you had a son, and his mother is constantly calling you a bad parent (even though you ARE trying your best)???

A:Get really mad and either curse her out, or nicely war her to shut up about it, or smack her

What would you do if all your supposed friends did nothing but talk shit about your relationship with your signifigant other behind your back???

A:If I knew about it I would be kinda mad because I thought they were real friends,then confront them,after that never speak to them again

that's what I'd probably do.

Otaku yanna may be famous one day yanna may be famous one day yanna's Avatar
    Thanks

I really feel bad for you dude you really do need a friend.....just think about it this way dude there is about a thousand people on this site and they really arent going anywhere....I have met a few people it is easy making friends but you really dont have to actually be able to see the just make friends here dude...i guess we kinda cant leave u.....dunno....sounds dumb but it might work
    I am insane and I am loving every hour of it? Any problems?

Otaku Avatarjuern may be famous one day Avatarjuern may be famous one day Avatarjuern's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yanna
    I really feel bad for you dude you really do need a friend.....just think about it this way dude there is about a thousand people on this site and they really arent going anywhere....I have met a few people it is easy making friends but you really dont have to actually be able to see the just make friends here dude...i guess we kinda cant leave u.....dunno....sounds dumb but it might work
    Honestly, I don’t mean to sound like a dick about this but do you think that anyone here could fill that empty “friend” space, knowing that they aren’t physically there? Not that I am rejecting anyones friendship or anything but they can’t be here standing beside me when I need them. Then again nor could my ex friends….

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast