Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: You ever have a friend (or a few) turn on you??

Devoted Otaku N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: You ever have a friend (or a few) turn on you??

Oh yea it happens........ I remember my friend went and had sex with one of my ex.......... I caught them, kicked his ass............... nearly broke his face completely........ *two black eyes, a dislocated jaw, broken nose, 5 or 6 teeth either chipped or broken off completely* It sucked cuz I considered this guy a great friend, and a trust worthy person........... I'm glad that I don't see him anymore. *cuz I left Tampa*
    You should stop talking about your dreams, and start making them.

http://kuv319.tumblr.com/

There is something so human in the desire to never give up, while at the same time, never giving it your all?

Otaku AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow... i can't believe it... i thought i was one of the only ones in this boat... Well... i am also going through the same thing. All my friends, plus add in my ENTIRE HIGH SCHOOL! They are all a bunch of mean, insignificant worthless people who aren't worth the time of you and I. If they want to be inconsiderate, and they want to be idiots, i have a simple phrase i want you to remember because it's helped me a lot... SCREW THEM! They aren't worth it if they are like that to you. A friend like THAT is not friend indeed. Just remember that and it'll lighten the load a little, it did when i used it... Want to talk about it more, you can pm me k?

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah every body gets friend probalems, i had one go at one of my friends and she hasn't talked to me for 8 months now. you just have to find a way to live with it.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Newbie natsumi may be famous one day natsumi may be famous one day natsumi's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, its a lot maybe 8 friends. I was thinking what I did to them but I didint do anything bad to them.

---------------------------------
    +++

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks

luckily for me (i think) friends are a new thing for me, i never used to have them so noone could betray me. i guess some people just can't help being not-nice.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Laid Back Otaku Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah i have a lot of friends that i've known since kindergarten, but not really sure there was a time they turned on me.....might have pulled a few pranks on me in my early childhood... so no...not ever
    Last edited by Tano-kun; Aug 14, 2005 at 01:10 PM.

Otaku Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba's Avatar
    Over there. In the bush next to your house.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa Quandai
    What would you do if you had a son, and his mother is constantly calling you a bad parent (even though you ARE trying your best)???

A:Get really mad and either curse her out, or nicely war her to shut up about it, or smack her
    Uh, I what is smacking gonna do to help a bad situation?
    As for friends betraying me, I really don't mind. I'm really laid back, and I don't like to worry about things like that. And I think that every friend has a capacity to decieve. Just the way humans are. And There was this once... A friend of mine stole money from me, 200 dollars. And I had to kick his ass

Newbie Seraphita may be famous one day Seraphita may be famous one day Seraphita's Avatar
    Thanks

you need to just ignore people like that if you are trying your best then you know you are trying your best there is nothing else you can do about it just forget people like that its happened to me before that my friends backstabbed me and i still hate them but i'm trying to forget

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast