Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: You ever have a friend (or a few) turn on you??

Newbie GuardianAngel1292 may be famous one day GuardianAngel1292 may be famous one day GuardianAngel1292's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: You ever have a friend (or a few) turn on you??

If all my friends turned on me I'd be sad but I would talk to them then try to make more/new friends..If someone said somehting about my parenting(if I was a parent) I would just ignore it because it's none of their business...and if my friends said something bad about my boyfirend I would probably tell them to shut it because no matter what anyone says our realtionship will probably stay the same... .

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: You ever have a friend (or a few) turn on you??

Reality like this shows you who your true friends are. If they are talking about you behind your back then the are not true friends. If anything they should at least try to help you. The one that never abandons you in the heat of the battle is your true friend.

I'm reminded of a story from FFIX. Where Ipsen went to a different city to find a job and support his family. At his job he had a friend named Collin. One rainy day, Ipsen got a letter that was so wet the only words he could read were "come home". So he left and Collin went with him. During their journey they fought all kinds of monsters. One day, Ipsen turned to Collin and asked him "Why did you come with me?" Collin replied "only cause I wanted to."

A true friend would have your back no matter what. If they are not willing to support you then let them go.

Of course this is just my opinion. You don't have to take my advice.

Otaku kogome may be famous one day kogome may be famous one day
    Thanks

i would sit down with my friends or friend ask the problem and wouldnt do that problem anymore

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

We'll my sisters always gang up on me but I end up shutting them up cuz I just have really nice comebacks....well what I advice is just stop talking to them...as for the bad parent thing I think that if u just talk to the "mother" she would understand better....
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Otaku Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san's Avatar
    Thanks

In a way i guess its really hard to explain what I mean though but it was when i was little so whatever!

Newbie BROLY may be famous one day BROLY may be famous one day BROLY's Avatar
    Thanks

I trust no one but my lyrics. I only have 2 friends one is called pencil and da other one is called note book. We latinos have a word dat is use 2 call liers and people dat turn their backs on u, dis word is called FECA.

Otaku FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

ha! let's see the first one was sophie in 4th grade. than we have sarah and cathy in 5th grade. than we have a whole lotta people in 6th grade. weh ave tatiana and katherine in 7th grade. in 8th grade there's nobody. it was a peaceful time. in 9th grade it was angela, but she does it all the time. in 10th grade it was a guy who actually screwed me over. i dunn oabout my junior i have ot wait and see who has it in for me. anyways i don't like peopel with big mouths and thus we don't talk about MOI as to avoid future acccidents from occuring.... plus i am not an angel or anything i do screw peopel over too. but it's only if they are borign and start to suck up to me, like this one girl who lies abotu everything and we both got into anime and we fell apart cause i like the dark anime that isn't seen on regular book shelves and she just buys whatever is popular at teh time. i don't like people like that too. infact i don't like peopel in general but i try not ot screw peopel over. karma is painful...

Devoted Otaku N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FallenAngel
    ha! let's see the first one was sophie in 4th grade. than we have sarah and cathy in 5th grade. than we have a whole lotta people in 6th grade. weh ave tatiana and katherine in 7th grade. in 8th grade there's nobody. it was a peaceful time. in 9th grade it was angela, but she does it all the time. in 10th grade it was a guy who actually screwed me over. i dunn oabout my junior i have ot wait and see who has it in for me. anyways i don't like peopel with big mouths and thus we don't talk about MOI as to avoid future acccidents from occuring.... plus i am not an angel or anything i do screw peopel over too. but it's only if they are borign and start to suck up to me, like this one girl who lies abotu everything and we both got into anime and we fell apart cause i like the dark anime that isn't seen on regular book shelves and she just buys whatever is popular at teh time. i don't like people like that too. infact i don't like peopel in general but i try not ot screw peopel over. karma is painful...

that explains a lot about you, damn ppl must really be horrible to you
    You should stop talking about your dreams, and start making them.

http://kuv319.tumblr.com/

There is something so human in the desire to never give up, while at the same time, never giving it your all?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast