Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: are you joking??!!

Otaku Mazer may be famous one day Mazer may be famous one day Mazer's Avatar
    right outside of reality, just inside insanity
    Thanks

are you joking??!!

i just heard that nintendo is going to release a new handheld at the end of the year. now i dont know if this is true but this is what i heard. thats nutz. ANOTHER handheld AND the revolution, weird tell me if you know anything about it

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Yea, I've heard of this a long time ago. They supposedly send out the "DS" in hopes of attracting an "older audience" of people. Then the realease out in november, is going to attract more younger customers. (maybee not as expensive).

But that's why I never will buy or have bought a nintendo handheld... they upgrade and renew their products so much that you would have to be buying a new one every two years or less. Its just like having another microsoft computers... always upgrading or buying a new one.. it steams me!

But that's why I'm way more interested in the PSP for playstation. They never seem to keep coming out with new systems all the time, mainly because they don't screw up on everythinng and keep all their products top-knotch.

**EDIT**

Try searching Google if ya haven't heard of it.. more info. (unless your too lazy )

Otaku vb0xn4rd may be famous one day vb0xn4rd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Okay, it might help if you explained WHERE you heard this...

EDIT
    -----

Found this on CNN: http://money.cnn.com/2005/02/28/comm...column_gaming/

I personally think releasing a new GBA is unnecessary when they just did the DS, but hey, whatever floats their boat.
    Last edited by vb0xn4rd; Mar 29, 2005 at 07:56 AM.

Otaku Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale's Avatar
    Thanks
    Oh, yeah. The Nintendo DS. I read about that in a magazine a month ago. I think it's basically an improved GameBoy plus palm organizer... thing of sorts... Yeah...

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    How could I miss this?!?! What the hell are they thinking? Why are they wasting time on ANOTHER hand-held when they already have one out? They should be using the portable they have out now and make innovating games for it not move on to the next one so quickly! sigh...

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Did it occur to anyone it could be the Gameboy SP 2?

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Otaku maverickvns may be famous one day maverickvns may be famous one day
    Thanks
    i was also thinking along the lines of an upgraded sp rather than a whole new hardware. but it's such a waste though, the sp design is almost perfect. my only caveat is that the LR buttons seems a little too far so the sp kinda jabs into my palms. but other than that, it's one heck of a design.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    no no, I don't CARE if it's an updated GBA SP which is probaly all it is, but why? Why would you waste even more money for it? It better produce good games.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast