Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: are you joking??!!

Otaku Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale's Avatar
    Thanks
    Maybe they made one for the heck of it. Or it may be for variety or something like that...

Otaku Mazer may be famous one day Mazer may be famous one day Mazer's Avatar
    right outside of reality, just inside insanity
    Thanks
    iono my friend (were i heard of it) his dad works for nintendo, he designs games and some system ideas but he told me that they were coming out with a new handheld graphics better then gameboy lets say, playstation 1 graphics or so and its going to be used for mainly the older games re-modified of coarse like ninja gaiden and mario and stuff but thats just one of the ideas hes heard through his work "grape vine" but ya thats what i heard so far ill keep you posted if i can.

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    vb0xn4ard put up a valid article that says some good stuff. Try reading it.

The current nintendo DS retails for about $150 (usd) and the new one that they are supposedly coming out with is $99 (usd). Also, some people (including me) think that a touch screen limits and junks out certain games that you can play with the DS.

Also, again, the DS targets a more mature audience, and the upgraded SP targets a younger audience. (so says the makers of the DS)

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't nintendo could afford to make a system "for the heck of it" Nightgale, they're probaly trying to get and make more money.

Otaku sp00g may be famous one day sp00g may be famous one day sp00g's Avatar
    Thanks
    ah yes
    i have heard news about this
    it is supposed to "obilterate" PSP
    i dunno, kinda sounds stupid to me
    if they waited unitl DS had decent games and then released it,
    they would of beaten PSP HANDS DOWN
    well thats my opinion ^^

THE KARAKURA LION JET!!! XD

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Beat PSP? I doubt it, They have the DS that could do that if they buckled down and got some frickin GOOD games. Though Super Mario 64DS is pretty good looking.

Otaku sp00g may be famous one day sp00g may be famous one day sp00g's Avatar
    Thanks
    NO, WUTEVER U DO, DO NOT BUY SUPER MARIO DS!!!
    seriously, u might as well play it on a tv where its bigger.
    the storyline is exactly the same and the only perks are that u can use different characters and there are minigames. the multiplayer gets boring fast too...

well.... they have a lot to work at if they want to beat the PSP. the graphics on that are just amazing.... *moan*.. heheheh srry >.<

THE KARAKURA LION JET!!! XD

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sp00g
    NO, WUTEVER U DO, DO NOT BUY SUPER MARIO DS!!!
    seriously, u might as well play it on a tv where its bigger.
    the storyline is exactly the same and the only perks are that u can use different characters and there are minigames.
    What he just said applies to about 70 percent of the recent games that have came out for GB SP and DS made from nintendo. They are all remakes and Nintendo suckers each and every one of you into buying them. I thought nintendo fans didn't realize this but I guess some like sp00g are starting to notice the method.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast