Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: are you a night person or a day person?

Newbie Sheep_of_Death may be famous one day Sheep_of_Death may be famous one day Sheep_of_Death's Avatar
    Thanks

Lightbulb are you a night person or a day person?

uh... i'm a night person... i don't like going out in the morning coz i don't like the sun o.o
    Death Soul Collector

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm a morning person. You know why?? Just for the fact that i was fortunate enough to have another one. The things people take for granted.... good question tho

Newbie HyuugaNeji may be famous one day HyuugaNeji may be famous one day HyuugaNeji's Avatar
    Thanks
    im more of a night person cause i normally dont go out in the daytime cept for work or school. night is when all the fun happens =P

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    Im definitly a night person. Im always up so late!!! Im such a bum!! Hahah!!

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm a night person too.... all through I really wish I was a morning person.
    Waking up at 5.30 in the morning too go to work 5 days a week completly kills me. I'm not really fully wake until about 10.30am
    I just can't settle down to sleep until at least midnight... so when I have to wake up so early, I only get like 5 hours sleep. My weekends are usually spent sleeping in til 12pm bothe day.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by narrator
    I'm a morning person. You know why?? Just for the fact that i was fortunate enough to have another one. The things people take for granted.... good question tho
    Amen to that. I love the mornings. That's when there's quiet. I just put me on some Sade or Santana. Drink a cup of a joe!! And my morning is set.
    Seduced by Flesh

Otaku GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Im definatly a Night person, i work for microsoft in the xbox project sometimes even during the weekend which sucks, but once i get outside its night time and i go all crazy and have lots of fun....i spend most of my time out at bars or live gigs.Jan

Otaku Dragor may be famous one day Dragor may be famous one day Dragor's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm a night person for the simple fact that I seem to have more energy during the night. Especially on moonlit nights with a nice breeze. During the day I'm usually just trying to get myself through until night time, haha.
    Dreams come true, but nightmares do too.

Life isn't a game, it's just a referal to the time you exist on this playground called Earth.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast