Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: are you a night person or a day person?

Otaku zeine may be famous one day zeine may be famous one day zeine's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm definitely not a morning person... I'm dead and sleepy by the day because people make too much noise in my opinion... I'm more comfortable and active at night because it's much more serene and peaceful... I've always loved the dark since I was small... It calms me down and I especially enjoy the cold night air... I hate the sun and I think it's too bright since my eyes cannot tolerate much brightness...

Otaku Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm a night person. I'm evil in the morning. It's like step away from the turtle.

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I'm a way night person. I usually only stay awake when its dark.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Im a night person but there is a thing called Work that gets me up every morning and makes me answer teh phone for tech calls ~_~ But yeah ^_^ if I get enough sleep then I can be a pretty cheerful person

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I switched, in high school I was a morning person, mainly because crew practice would start at 6:00 am, however, when I got college and now that I have classes starting at 9 am, I am a night person, just staying up, sometimes doing work, sometimes playing.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    It use to be more obvious that I was a night person, but I think its slowly starting to balance out. I think I'm still a night person but I'm slowly becoming a day person as life is granting me new and different opportunities. Just going with the flow and taking change in stride.

Newbie Dark_Soul may be famous one day Dark_Soul may be famous one day Dark_Soul's Avatar
    Thanks
    I feed of darkness, it makes me feel a lot better, but I'm a morning person. I need to wake up at 6 am so I can get to the school in time.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Growing up I was a night person. Mostly because I had trouble sleeping and it's just so peaceful when your the only one awake. Sometimes I would take my dog for walk at midnight (suburb) just to listen to the quiet. Or go outside and just sit there looking at the moon.

Then we found out that I had a calcium deficiency and now I can sleep.

So now I try to get up in the early morning. It's a different kind of quiet when the world is just on the verge of waking up. Different, but nice also. Mind you my kids are early risers no matter when they go to bed so it's not like I have much choice.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast