Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: are you a night person or a day person?

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Haha... I'm a night person. Main Street at midnight? Oh, it's a peaceful scene, lemme tell ya. Just a few night birds wandering the streets, and nothing but a coffee shop is open.

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    I am as noturnal as it gets. I hate the daytime, and mornings...uughhh. O_o I love the night ^_^
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Newbie aznpwincess may be famous one day aznpwincess may be famous one day
    Thanks
    A day person, I can't help waking up earlier than most people, and stay awake later than most...

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Im a night person as well...but i can be a morning person....takes alot to put me to sleep...when im awake, its so hard for me to sleep unless im super bored

Newbie SlipKnoT's #1 fan may be famous one day SlipKnoT's #1 fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    AH the light! She burns!lol I am a night person. People think I am wierd cuz I wear shorts in 30 and below degree weather!
    I dont care what you hate, put it in your sig again and your gone-Administration

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    im both night and day, then the next night and day I sleep

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Newbie cherry_chocolate may be famous one day cherry_chocolate may be famous one day
    Thanks
    i'm an... evening person. i love it when the sun begins to set and everything's so peaceful... ^_^ but if you must categorize it, i'm more of a night person. i get jumpy in the day. at night is the time when i can relax...

Newbie THE SUMMONED 1 may be famous one day THE SUMMONED 1 may be famous one day THE SUMMONED 1's Avatar
    Thanks
    *comes out of the shadows*Well Im more of a shadow person so naturally I like the dark...but light is good for the soul...oah and I got to get up for work... but most of my free time is spent in the dark/night hummm yeah Im a night person definatly*seeps back into the shadows*

*GIVE UP THE POCKY!!!*

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast